south pittsburg vs whitwell

Geno

To RLH: I see you like to get on Coach T and make fun of other people, or is that your South Pitt education showing. I do not care what you think about Whitwell, at least show some class and spell thje name right. Or, is that your class showing through.

I am a Tiger fan, but I don't think the game will be close. The Tigers need to stay home this year and let someone else go to FCA. Matbe the Pirates want them again? I doubt it.

I apologize for him spelling it wrong. I've told him it was Whut-wuhl not Whit-wuhl :thumb: . We will get FC soon enough. All we have to do is win the first round and we get to go visit them. Do we want FC? Sure we do because if we don't get them it means we lost in the first round. We earned the right to not have play them in the first round by not being fourth.

Edited by zonepirate

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for him spelling it wrong. I've told him it was Whut-wuhl not Whit-wuhl :o . We will get FC soon enough. All we have to do is win the first round and we get to go visit them. Do we want FC? Sure we do because if we don't get them it means we lost in the first round. We earned the right to not have play them in the first round by not being fourth.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Zone Pirate needs to work on his spelling. Gut Wrench Gary says the only thing that Zone Pirate can do correctly is park cars and put Sick Ricky in a ditch. Gut Wrench Gary says that the Pirates beat Whitwell like a drum.

Pirates: 60

Tiggers: 7

I apologize for him spelling it wrong. I've told him it was Whut-wuhl not Whit-wuhl :o . We will get FC soon enough. All we have to do is win the first round and we get to go visit them. Do we want FC? Sure we do because if we don't get them it means we lost in the first round. We earned the right to not have play them in the first round by not being fourth.

Gut Wrench Gary says that Zone Pirate needs to work on his spelling. Gut Wrench Gary says the only thing that Zone Pirate can do correctly is park cars and put Sick Ricky in a ditch. Gut Wrench Gary says that the Pirates beat Whitwell like a drum.

I agree with Gut gary the zonster needs to pratice his spelling.. its woootwull.. and the person from wooootwull is right also. They might as well stay at home for the playoff's that way they wont have far to run back to ... and I cant wait for spitt to play FCS i would just as soon see it in the first round... But one this is for sure woootwill wont have to worry.. hmmm wonder how much woootwill charges to play dirty with FCS.. hahah J/k I just couldnt resist that one... its all Zones fault hahah

Edited by Geno

Slick Rick is only going to telly Gutty one more time. The name is Slick Rick and don't you forget it. Slick Rick says Gut Wrench Gary does not like to be put in ditches. Apparently Gut Wrench enjoys dark crevices of his own. As for the game, Slick Rick says SP wins by 34 points this week.

How is the team preparing this week? They seem to not be the same as they were at the beginning of the season. Have they lost their focus? The first half against Silverdale they almost looked like the team from earlier in the season but the second half they looked like the team that played against Temple. Surely the team goal at the beginning of the season was a state championship not to beat an average to below average Jasper team and then fold. Just curious because I know what they are capable of and they haven't played to their capability since the Jasper game if not before that game. With all that being said I think SP will beat Whitwell. How bad? Depends on how SP plays.

Slick Rick is only going to telly Gutty one more time. The name is Slick Rick and don't you forget it. Slick Rick says Gut Wrench Gary does not like to be put in ditches. Apparently Gut Wrench enjoys dark crevices of his own. As for the game, Slick Rick says SP wins by 34 points this week.

Gut Wrench Gary says the name is what ever I want to call it. Sick Ricky, Slick Richard, those are my favorite. Zone Pirate has a ditch waiting for you at Grace Slick Ricky. Gut Wrench Gary says that Sick Ricky needs to ask Zone Pirate to hire him for car parking.