Farragut vs. Oak Ridge

ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys are kidding, right? How good would the Cooters from Hooter be is Woods went down? How good would DB be if they started a soph QB? We may be down, but this one's for PRIDE. Ads, stink it up another year...you're going down.

JWoo is 1st year starter at the job. He is doing a great job though what an athletic family they have. Don't think you have seen the last of the Woods just yet they have another athletic brother on his way here in about four years.

JWoo is 1st year starter at the job. He is doing a great job though what an athletic family they have. Don't think you have seen the last of the Woods just yet they have another athletic brother on his way here in about four years.

He'll be the better of the three.

Arrogance? We beat you like 21 times in 25 trys. If we say we have a better program than you is it arrogance or just the facts? I think just the facts. You better get us while we are down because when Gattis gets back home we will be kicking tail again.

Ole Dad

Farragut definitely needs to take advantage of Oak Ridge having a bad year and take out years of frustration on the Cats. It would be a huge humiliation and extremely disheartening to lose to OR when they are having as terrible of a year as they are this year. (It wouldn't surprise me though, because they've just always seemed to have our number, even when we have an equal or better team on paper)

Come on Farragut ! For all of us alums and especially those of us like me who are former Farragut players, please have your heads on straight and take it to Oak Ridge with absolutely no mercy whatsoever ! I am hoping for a minimum 14 point victory, with hopefully it being 21 points or more !!! I would love nothing better than to absolutely stomp Oak Ridge for all of the beatings they've given us, plus the arrogance they've shown to Farragut over the years for their superiority. We have suffered at their hands for far too long. Hopefully we get at least a small measure of payback this year. One year certainly won't come close to evening the score, but you gotta start somewhere.

Go Ads spay/neuter the Kitties !!!!!

Arrogance? We beat you like 21 times in 25 trys. If we say we have a better program than you is it arrogance or just the facts? I think just the facts. You better get us while we are down because when Gattis gets back home we will be kicking tail again.

Ole Dad

It's not the fact that you have a better football program (which you certainly do) or that you beat us 21 out of 25, it's the fat lip and unclassy, we're better than you, attitude from many in your fan base that always comes with it that makes you arrogant.

By the way, I know Coach Gaddis personally, I played for him while he was an assistant at Farragut and I even did his yard work (he lived in my neighborhood). A question for you. What makes you think he is coming back to Oak Ridge when there were obviously reasons he left there in the first place. Right now, he is coaching Henry County out in West Tennessee, a part of the state where is is originally from. What makes you think he's not happy where he is, and why exactly would he come back to East Tennessee? Just curious. Additionally, the last I checked, Oak Ridge had a coach. Are you going to fire Stevens after only 2 years and one of those years he led you to the State championship game?

Edited by FHS_Admiral

I'm not firing anyone. I'm just a fan like you. I hear he is returning. Maybe it's true, maybe not. Since you and he are friends ask him those questions.

Ole Dad

It's not the fact that you have a better football program (which you certainly do) or that you beat us 21 out of 25, it's the fat lip and unclassy, we're better than you, attitude from many in your fan base that always comes with it that makes you arrogant.

By the way, I know Coach Gaddis personally, I played for him while he was an assistant at Farragut and I even did his yard work (he lived in my neighborhood). A question for you. What makes you think he is coming back to Oak Ridge when there were obviously reasons he left there in the first place. Right now, he is coaching Henry County out in West Tennessee, a part of the state where is is originally from. What makes you think he's not happy where he is, and why exactly would he come back to East Tennessee? Just curious. Additionally, the last I checked, Oak Ridge had a coach. Are you going to fire Stevens after only 2 years and one of those years he led you to the State championship game?

All you guys are kidding, right? How good would the Cooters from Hooter be is Woods went down? How good would DB be if they started a soph QB? We may be down, but this one's for PRIDE. Ads, stink it up another year...you're going down.

I don't think I'd be quite so arrogant on this upcoming game if I were you Big Kitten Ridger. Especially if my team was as crappy as yours is this year. I know you probably can't help it though. Arrogance just comes natural to Oak Ridgers.

I don't think I'd be quite so arrogant on this upcoming game if I were you Big Kitten Ridger. Especially if my team was as crappy as yours is this year. I know you probably can't help it though. Arrogance just comes natural to Oak Ridgers.

When you make it to the top 500 winningest teams in the nation you get to be arrogant also. For now the Ads are just a pretender. I think being in the top 25 winningest HS teams in the nation gives us the right to be arrogant, but that's just my opinion, you get to have your own.

Ole Dad

All-Time Winning % (300 min games played) (thru 2005)

-------------------------------------------------------

1. John Curtis, La.-----(10-1)-------.8981: 429-46-6

2. Dolgeville, Ny---------(7-2)-------.8574: 408-62-14

3. DeLaSalle, Ca---------(11-2)-----.8414: 325-58-8

4. Mountain View, Az-----(11-2)----.8391: 312-59-2

5. Seneca Valley, Md------(10-2)---.8343: 297-59-0

6. Brentwood Acad,Tn-----(7-5)----.8248: 368-77-3

7. Fmngton Hlls Hrrison, Mi-(10-3).8201: 330-72-1

8. Richmond Sr., NC---(13-1)-------.8190: 351-76-4

9. Blakely, Pa------(closed)---------.8170: 252-51-14

10. Cincinnati Moeller, Oh-(6-5)----.8167: 391-87-2

11. Valdosta, Ga.----------(7-5)-----.8114: 828-178-35 (all-time win leader)

12. Hazelwood E., Mo----(8-2)------.8084: 280-66-1

13. Haynesville, La.-----(11-1)-----.8080: 654-147-22

14. Heidelberg Academy, Ms-(8-2)-.8031: 322-79-0

15. Camdenton, Mo------(14-0)--------.7994: 385-94-7

16. Albany, Mn---------(13-1)-----------.7987: 415-99-15

17. St Mary's Colgan,Ks----(12-1)-----.7966: 484-121-7

18. Carrollton, Ga-------(10-1)---------.7945: 457-113-14

19. Shenendehowa, Ny--(8-1)---------.7944: 280-71-4

20. Emmetsburg, Ia------(8-2)---------.7917: 394-101-7

21. Thomas, Ok----------(8-4)----------.7904: 611-158-11

22. Cherry Creek, Co----(8-3)---------.7887: 458-122-2

23. Oak Ridge, Tn-------(13-2)--------.7876: 545-142-11

24. Weir, Ms---------------(9-3)--------.7872: 439-115-12

25. D.C. Everest, Wi-----(7-3)---------.7864: 409-110-3

When you make it to the top 500 winningest teams in the nation you get to be arrogant also. For now the Ads are just a pretender. I think being in the top 25 winningest HS teams in the nation gives us the right to be arrogant, but that's just my opinion, you get to have your own.

Ole Dad

Having one of the nation's greatest high school football programs (and admittedly Oak Ridge definitely is one of the greatest) is no excuse for not being able to win and lose games with class and to win without arrogance. My opinion, as you so graciously have granted me permission to have one, is that Oak Ridge would be even much greater as a program, if they could learn how to be good sports in both winning and losing. Right now, all Oak Ridge knows how to do is to be arrogant towards opponents when they are winning, and a bunch of bellyaching cry babies when they are losing. Yes Oak Ridge is one of the great football programs of all time, but their fan base is one of the suckiest of all time !

Farragut calling anyone arrogant. WOW!!!!