Cosby hosting Grace Christian

old24eagle

Anyone around here knows our 4th team isn't very good. Hampton is head and shoulders better than anyone in Region 1. They have adjusted after the loss of Townsend , I think they rushed for around 3 hundred yards last Friday. Its also very likely Adam will be back. Hampton is big ,strong and phyical. The passing game is much better than a year ago. I'm not so sure region 2 is all that much better than a year ago, there is just more parity. Three teams that are very even.

so what you are saying is that hampton can get better in their passing game in a year's time, but none of out teams can get better at anything in a year's time? that is not a well thought out statement. also, with all due respect, hampton played happy valley last week. they are not what you would call a powerhouse.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what you are saying is that hampton can get better in their passing game in a year's time, but none of out teams can get better at anything in a year's time? that is not a well thought out statement. also, with all due respect, hampton played happy valley last week. they are not what you would call a powerhouse.

I wouldn't call Happy Valley a powerhouse, but they have improved alot over the season and they only lost to Gatlinburg Pittman by 6. We had these same discussions last season and guess what, you were wrong. Hampton can play with anyone down there even without Adam, we get him back and we are bad to the bone.

I'll tell you what makes region 2 look better than last season, Coalfield lost some studs and they are just not as good,thus you have the parity.

Unaka and Cosby will also compete with whoever they play,they may both lose, because they will be playing a team as strong as you're top team. I've said all year long,there is very little difference in the top three in region 2.

no one has came on here calling sunbright a powerhouse. the only thing about sb was that they beat kings 35-0 and then you guys started running your mouths about how strond and dominating region 1 is...or thinks they are.

The truth is some people from a team that probably won't even make the play-offs came on here and started whining and then started bragging about beating Grace...

I wouldn't call Happy Valley a powerhouse, but they have improved alot over the season and they only lost to Gatlinburg Pittman by 6. We had these same discussions last season and guess what, you were wrong. Hampton can play with anyone down there even without Adam, we get him back and we are bad to the bone.

I'll tell you what makes region 2 look better than last season, Coalfield lost some studs and they are just not as good,thus you have the parity.

Unaka and Cosby will also compete with whoever they play,they may both lose, because they will be playing a team as strong as you're top team. I've said all year long,there is very little difference in the top three in region 2.

did hampton not lose any of their players last year?

no one has came on here calling sunbright a powerhouse. the only thing about sb was that they beat kings 35-0 and then you guys started running your mouths about how strond and dominating region 1 is...or thinks they are.

I have never said anything about region 1 being dominate,don't think anyone else has, I even think Region 2 has 3 good teams. My guess is, region 2 will win 3 games in the first round. Although it wouldn't suprise me alot if Unaka or Cosby either one won. They can both play with you're teams. Still think Hampton is the best of the bunch.

well, since that is the case. i am going to call all of the coach's in our region and tell them to forfeit their game if they have to play hampton in the playoff's. b/c we obviously do not have a chance to beat them.

If you could do that ,it would be very nice, save us alot of trouble and by the 4th round, Adam will be at 100 percent, we might just bring home the gold. By all means ,call them cats.

Not only are we good we are realllll good and will get it done. As for all the games we have played this year most came out of the same general area as Hampton so take care of your own counties and don't worry about Cosby!!!!!

Gut Wrench Gary has to agree with Slick Rick on this one. Cosby has a very weak schedule. Cosby will show their true colors when they play a quality team. Gut Wrench Gary says Cosby doesn't want to play the likes of FCS, TC, Temple, South Pitt, G-Ville. These teams would PUNISH Cosby. Cosby are true MUFFINS.

Gut Wrench Gary has to agree with Slick Rick on this one. Cosby has a very weak schedule. Cosby will show their true colors when they play a quality team. Gut Wrench Gary says Cosby doesn't want to play the likes of FCS, TC, Temple, South Pitt, G-Ville. These teams would PUNISH Cosby. Cosby are true MUFFINS.

I guess some people just don't know when to give up running their computer keys Cosby are not true MUFFINS! We are strong and no one is going to PUNISH us as you say. Our schedule is none of your concern and our colors are just like yours is suppose to be red,white and blue. So get over yourself and let the playoffs begin.

Edited by 4454h20