Montterey vs Watertown

handyy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling this game is going to be a battle. What do you guys think? who will be representing the region at south pitt in the playoffs?

I can tell you if WT loses who will be representing the region at SP. It will be GV. WT will go play basketball. Monterey will play Temple. With this being said, and GV playing Clay co, TC hosting RBS, and FC playing MJC, that will be the game to go watch at WT. If you want to watch a good game. They say a good football team dont lose 2 in a row. So WT is primed for this game, also have home field advantage. I think they also have the advantage up the middle with #2. Wouldnt it suk to beat TC and lose to Monterey, and not play in the playoffs? Best pump it up in WT this week. R U ready WT?

Bishop, Jacketfan... both of your teams along with mine have already played H2O and montery. Based on watching them play who do you think will honestly win this game??

The game is being played at H2O. I think that H2O has slightly better talent and with thompson they have the edge. But if Montery has their runningback that got hurt early in the Gville game back, then i think he evens out with thompson in terms of impact for his team. Should be an interesting game to watch. Don't really know who i want to win....

Bishop, Jacketfan... both of your teams along with mine have already played H2O and montery. Based on watching them play who do you think will honestly win this game??

The game is being played at H2O. I think that H2O has slightly better talent and with thompson they have the edge. But if Montery has their runningback that got hurt early in the Gville game back, then i think he evens out with thompson in terms of impact for his team. Should be an interesting game to watch. Don't really know who i want to win....

There should be no question who i want to win and they definitely have a chance. Both teams have talent and to me it's really a toss up. It being in Watertown gives them a slight advantage. All i can say is go wildcats!!!!

There should be no question who i want to win and they definitely have a chance. Both teams have talent and to me it's really a toss up. It being in Watertown gives them a slight advantage. All i can say is go wildcats!!!!

LOL, i can see that getting honest oppinions from Gville or TC fans on this one will be a lost cause. Oh well, all i can say is that it is nice our region is competitive enough to need this much thinking. Hope no one from either team is injuryed for the playoffs (or basketball).

LOL, i can see that getting honest oppinions from Gville or TC fans on this one will be a lost cause. Oh well, all i can say is that it is nice our region is competitive enough to need this much thinking. Hope no one from either team is injuryed for the playoffs (or basketball).

Poe i was being as honest as i could be!! We played h2o before some of our better players came back and they whipped us. We played Monterey with a few of them back[one of them being satterfield] and they played us tough. So i really don't know!!! Go wilcats!!

? Why would Gordonsville drop to third in the region and TC move up to 2nd? I thought it would be TC at 3rd and Monterey 4th??

Because right now, TC, GV, and H2O are all sitting on a three way tie. It goes to overall record where GV and H2O are also tied, GV having one that head to head. now, if H2O looses this game, then there would only be a two way tie for second between TC and GV. TC would win that head to head and be second. Now there would also be a two way tie for fourth between Montery, and H2O. Montery would win that head to head and be fourth. Basically it stands like this.

If H2O wins, FCS, GV, H2O, TC.

If montery wins, FCS, TC, GV, Montery.

I hope that made sense to everyone.