Powell @ Clinton

coonhunter291

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of complaining about your offensive coordinator, you better be thinking of ways to make him want to hang around for awhile.

Why would clinton wont him to stay around The offense has gotten worse. The guy puts the offensive line in position not to suceed, He has a inexp QB throwing the ball 40+ times a game, The qb gets sack 10+ times a game because of the offensive line has 5' between center,guard and tackle. He cannot produce any running game at all. Cannot teach kids how to pick up a blitz. Shoot the middle school or little league coaches can do better than that. I have no problem with Andy hes doing the best he can he just needs better assitance. It didnt take Kerr long to figure this guy out now did it. This guy has set clinton football back 2 years I vote to send him back to maryville fast before he destorys all the hard work Andy has done.

Its mostly because first he's not that good on defense. Just because you have size doesnt mean anything. If you havent wached him on offense you should against Clinton. He rarely has his guy somehow help on the tackle unless its like 5 or 6 yards downfield. Also I dont think anyone is recruiting him to play on the defensive side of the ball. Also in Powells D, the way its set up is to get all of the O line to block the D linemen and free up the LBs to make tackles and so far its been working. Also I wouldnt trust the stats that they have on PrepXtra.com because they are usually wrong for tackles. In one game John had over 10 tackles and they only gave him 3 of them.

whose not that good on defense dreaga? am I misunderstanding u?

Good post dragonfan, So true about certain players

got sumthing to say to me powellfan?

Why would clinton wont him to stay around The offense has gotten worse. The guy puts the offensive line in position not to suceed, He has a inexp QB throwing the ball 40+ times a game, The qb gets sack 10+ times a game because of the offensive line has 5' between center,guard and tackle. He cannot produce any running game at all. Cannot teach kids how to pick up a blitz. Shoot the middle school or little league coaches can do better than that. I have no problem with Andy hes doing the best he can he just needs better assitance. It didnt take Kerr long to figure this guy out now did it. This guy has set clinton football back 2 years I vote to send him back to maryville fast before he destorys all the hard work Andy has done.

You must be one of the guys that quit when it was 95 degrees in july. I vote you go back under your rock.

Who are you Player2b

Powellfan dont worry about McGaha. He will be just fine. I think that the way that our d is set up to keep the o-line off the linebackers and the d line isnt supposed to make any plays. Me personally I think that he is a player that is needed on the defense to help out Mr. Lakin. Just ask him powellfan. You get up here and talk about players who you don't even have the first idea of who you are talking about. I think you sayin that Bruhin and McGaha are disappontments is hilarious. I don't know what game your watching but they both have played exceptionally well. We will see what you have to say after the game Friday Powellfan.

I have seen you guys play, and big and slow come to mind. How many tackles has Mcgaha had solo this year, I believe the number is pretty low. For a guy that big, someone on the other side of the line of scrimmage has kept him out of ALOT of plays so he isnt really HUGE a factor on the D-line. What is he 6'6 305? He should have his way on the field everydown, its no secret why lineman like that get alot said about them, its because of ther size not ability. Every school seems to have the one or two guys that looks like they can play, but the heart just isnt there. Many D1 schools take big guys like that because of size only!

Well "sport," eat your heart out. I guess you'll get the opportunity to see just how much size matters. :thumb:

Edited by Ntheknow2