Henry County-Northside

Yanker

Hey...apparently someone called in a wrong score to the local radio station. I got reports that it was 6-0 Northside at halftime and then later got one that it was 12-6 Northside with 10 minutes to go in the game. I feel bad because I was relaying those scores to the Hardin County coaches who were in disbelief as was I. Congrats to Henry County and best of luck in the playoffs. I still think Henry County is the best team from region 7 this year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is apparent by the immaturity of your statements that you haven't even been to high school yet. So I will not go on any further just to argue with what seems to be a mere child. But I will warn you, if your daddy catches you talking like this your gonna get a spankin'!

myadvice...your post has been reported. Once again..you need to watch what you say on here.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

The YANKER congratulates HC on a fine win and a good regular season. You did your part Friday night but JCM fell a little short. Good luck in the playoffs! The YANKER will be at your game Friday night. Best of luck in the playoffs. I am sure you will represent our region well.

Volunteer General, you are a joke! Its funny how SOME people can get on here and call other people names and imply that they don't have any kind of education, for no reason what so ever. PP should have never replied to my post anyways, but thats o.k. Then when I defend myself, its not alright. Well myadvice for you is to get a LIFE. Report me, repremand me, or whatever you want because you are WRONG! What I said to PP was no different than what he said to me. You say this isn't a chat room, what is it then. You make me SICK!

Volunteer General, you are a joke! Its funny how SOME people can get on here and call other people names and imply that they don't have any kind of education, for no reason what so ever. PP should have never replied to my post anyways, but thats o.k. Then when I defend myself, its not alright. Well myadvice for you is to get a LIFE. Report me, repremand me, or whatever you want because you are WRONG! What I said to PP was no different than what he said to me. You say this isn't a chat room, what is it then. You make me SICK!

You seem to be a very angry and unhappy person. These threads should be fun and informative. Why would you, or anyone, get so worked up to the point where you tell another member that he makes you sick??? The YANKER has had some differences with you but I could never get this worked up at another individual on here. I am not trying to say you are wrong and I am right...but the YANKER cannot understand the source of your anger. Your team is in the playoffs...you should be happy about that! I wish my team had made it...if they had, the YANKER would be in a much better mood than you seem to be. Anyway, good luck to HC in the playoffs.

Edited by Yanker

You seem to be a very angry and unhappy person. These threads should be fun and informative. Why would you, or anyone, get so worked up to the point where you tell another member that he makes you sick??? The YANKER has had some differences with you but I could never get this worked up at another individual on here. I am not trying to say you are wrong and I am right...but the YANKER cannot understand the source of your anger. Your team is in the playoffs...you should be happy about that! I wish my team had made it...if they had, the YANKER would be in a much better mood than you seem to be. Anyway, good luck to HC in the playoffs.

Morning Yanker! I am really sorry that you are not in a better mood. I would much rather have seen JCM win Friday and play Melrose. Now I will have to root for Hardin County.

Glad to hear you will be making the trip to Henryland again this week. We need to play tough to beat East. What are your thoughts? Maybe you could just answer over on the 7-4A vs. 8-4A thread . . .

Congrats to Henry County on the win. I have been unable to post like I normally do...and boy what did I miss????? Does someone need to have their mouth washed out with soap????? I hate that I missed the post before it was taken off.

Henry County played a GREAT game in the most TERRIBLE weather I have sat out in for years. Everything that I have heard about HC is true and you should go far in the playoffs. Good luck.

The season is now over for my Indians, but hopefully I will be able to see my kid play at the next level, we will have to see how things work out for him. But I will still be following my Indians because the spirited ballboy is my kid also (and he takes his job very seriously as you saw Friday nite). I just wished the conditons were better last Friday so I could have actually enjoyed watching Will play his last game, but at least I will never forget it either.

Henry Couonty - You are the real deal. You have a great team and a great fan base. I look forward to hearing GREAT things from you in the playoffs.

Now I will start spending more of my time on the Girl's Basketball forum to support my Lady Indians (I have one of those, too).

Best of Luck to the Patriots!!!!!

Your other post was deleted before I could read it. Man, you really need to chill out. Quit taking everything to heart that is said on here. I wasn't disrespecting your education, I simply complimenting you for having a stern father. :lol: "myadvice" for you is to take it easy cheezy. ;)