McMinn and Sevier Co.

TribeFan

i'm a sevier county graduate... played football and baseball.... i was also at the gp game.... from what i can see and what i heard.... i was close to the student section........this is just boys being boys and this trash talkin over the internet about we have class and you don't..... both sides are at fault regardless of who started it..... let it go.... it's not a big deal.... just have fun good luck to both teams sevier county game should be a good one and gp looks to take this first round game easy watch out alcoa

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a sevier county graduate... played football and baseball.... i was also at the gp game.... from what i can see and what i heard.... i was close to the student section........this is just boys being boys and this trash talkin over the internet about we have class and you don't..... both sides are at fault regardless of who started it..... let it go.... it's not a big deal.... just have fun good luck to both teams sevier county game should be a good one and gp looks to take this first round game easy watch out alcoa

I couldn't have said it better. We all forget that these are high school boys. When 2 schools in one county talk about sports, there is always competition. There isnt one team on earth who would let someone from another team trash-talk. All of this is getting old. Everyone needs to remember what it was like in high school, and remember that boys will be boys, regardless of what school. Great post it'sallovernow. Couldn't agree with you more!

But the young Ooltewah team with 2 returning starters on each side of the ball is getting in a groove. Ooltewah has been in a groove all season. You have to beat Sevier first. That will be hard to do....

McMinn will focus all of it's attention on SC and if we are fortunate enough to win that game then maybe we will get a second chance @ the Owls that is if they beat SH......

GO TRIBE!!!!

All I was trying to convey is that SCHS has a pretty good playoff history at home and when not playing O-R. SCHS has had the same Head Coach and Off & Def Co-Ord. for that entire period. Stuff like that has some meaning in the playoffs.

SCHS rushing yardage is about 2-1 over passing yardage. SCHS is averaging between 210-215 yds. rushing a game and about 100 passing. Starting QB (Watson) TB & FB each are just below or over 500 yds rushing. Add in another 250-300 yds for 2nd TB & FB.

This isn't entirely true. Mike Biddix was SCHS's head coach the first couple of years during this playoff rum. Kenny Ratledge has been the D. Coordinator for this entire period.

Ok u talk about getting the story straight,then you get on here and lie? I was about 3 rows up from the student section and i could hear everything.......1st off,there was no reason for you guys to sit in our student section while cheering for the other team,2nd i clearly heard some sevier county student call out some of our students and all they said was that we was still winning,then the 91-7 chant started,after that i did hear our students talk about you guys losing which did upset me because unlike SC most GP students have class. But either way i cheer for all sevier county teams and you guys do have some great young men who do have class so i hope you guys play well and have an injury free playoff and hopefully you guys will make it far. :unsure:

all u ever do is talk crap.....im gettin sick of u...i dont really care if u think i have class or not ...i dont care if u snobby gp people think yal r everythang or not....all i know is that id like to knock the heck out of u realmenwearkilts