McMinn and Sevier Co.

TribeFan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok listen sc bear who ever u are u need to keep ur mouth shut about r team got it?

Calm down Bear58....McMinn knows all about Sevier Co. because we have friends in the Knoxville area that have given us plenty of information. We look forward to the trip up there and the chance to play the smoky bears. GO TRIBE!!!

I would not count on a crown being a home field advantage, the one at mcminn is pretty obvious when you are playing on it!!

Go Tribe!

Actually McDermott will probably look forward to the crown because that means he will be running down hill. I can't imagine a crown in a football field can determnine who will win a football game.

Is SC playing this week? since they played in the 0 week....

The best way to avoid traffic going into sevierville is to go up US 441 (Chapman Hwy) from Knoxville to Sevierville. After you get out of Knox County there are only a few red lights from the Knox County border until you get to Sevierville (about 20 miles from that point). Once you get to Sevierville just keep going straight (do not turn right with 441) and SCHS is about 3 miles on the left on the Dolly Parton Pkwy. The stadium lights will be easy to see. With the 2 sides at SCHS there is easily seating capacity for 10,000 plus.

Remember the game will be at 7:00 pm next friday.

FYI: SCHS home playoff record is 7-3 ... Wins over Farr. '97, W-B '99, Bearden '99, O-R '99, Murf. Oakland '99, W-B 2000, W-B '05

Losses Halls '92, Murf. Riverdale '97, Farr. '98.

SCHS is on a 6 game home playoff winning streak.

SCHS overall playoff record 10-14

Record against O-R 1-9 vs. everyone else 9-5

Gotta like Bears chances when not playing O-R

The best way to avoid traffic going into sevierville is to go up US 441 (Chapman Hwy) from Knoxville to Sevierville. After you get out of Knox County there are only a few red lights from the Knox County border until you get to Sevierville (about 20 miles from that point). Once you get to Sevierville just keep going straight (do not turn right with 441) and SCHS is about 3 miles on the left on the Dolly Parton Pkwy. The stadium lights will be easy to see. With the 2 sides at SCHS there is easily seating capacity for 10,000 plus.

Remember the game will be at 7:00 pm next friday.

FYI: SCHS home playoff record is 7-3 ... Wins over Farr. '97, W-B '99, Bearden '99, O-R '99, Murf. Oakland '99, W-B 2000, W-B '05

Losses Halls '92, Murf. Riverdale '97, Farr. '98.

SCHS is on a 6 game home playoff winning streak.

SCHS overall playoff record 10-14

Record against O-R 1-9 vs. everyone else 9-5

Gotta like Bears chances when not playing O-R

Good information 5743 but I am not concerned with SC playoff history....I am concerned with the 2006 version....It appears that this is a quality SC team and McMinn is eager to compete in the playoffs as we have not been a participant the past two years after qualifying 12 years in a row begining in 1993.....from what I have been told SC prefers the pass but the QB will not hesitiste to pulll it down and run. McMinn prefers the run with #2 rushing for over 1400 yards through 9 games and we are not to bad with the pass with #8 passing for 940 yards through 9 games. This should be a good game and hopefully it will competitive for 4 quarters. GO TRIBE!!!!

All I was trying to convey is that SCHS has a pretty good playoff history at home and when not playing O-R. SCHS has had the same Head Coach and Off & Def Co-Ord. for that entire period. Stuff like that has some meaning in the playoffs.

SCHS rushing yardage is about 2-1 over passing yardage. SCHS is averaging between 210-215 yds. rushing a game and about 100 passing. Starting QB (Watson) TB & FB each are just below or over 500 yds rushing. Add in another 250-300 yds for 2nd TB & FB.