GC vs. Marshall County

norespect

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, If, if, if, --- Aren't these two little letters mighty powerful.

I am sorry to say it but "IF" Marshall County had played like we all know that they can/could we wouldn't be needing a win and the rest of the teams in the Region to loose so we can move on.

I would love nothing better for MC to win Friday night, but my crystal ball says that GC will pay MC back for many years of poundings. <_<

Best of Luck to the boys in blue. Play hard and be safe

How did Marshall County go from preseason pick to challenge David Lipscomb for the region title/state title to needing others teams to lose so they can make the playoffs?

I am sure most of the answer is due to the loss of the all-everything QB Gower.

What would be MC's record if he had been healthy the entire season?

How did Marshall County go from preseason pick to challenge David Lipscomb for the region title/state title to needing others teams to lose so they can make the playoffs?

I am sure most of the answer is due to the loss of the all-everything QB Gower.

What would be MC's record if he had been healthy the entire season?

Outside of a bad Montgomery Central football team, which I feel sorry for them by the way because Ricky Ray does a good job over there, I'd say Marshall County is bad still because their defense can't stop a hard marching band.

Offensively they've been worse this year because Gower his missed pretty much the entire year, O'Neal missed two games due to injury, and Hightower has been both injured at times & poorly used at times. Has he really been existent running the football in the past month????? How is that so when he ran for like 1,000 yards in a half of a season last year?????

There are a lot of things that can be pointed out as reasons for MC's lack of success this year, call it underacheiving if you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that with injuries and all of the questions surrounding the program THEY'D BE A PLAYOFF TEAM HAD THEY HELD ON AGAINST PAGE AT HOMECOMING!!!!!

i am pretty sure that the tigers are gonna win this one, even though the GC team is extremely good this year. the boys on the field know how important this game is, not only for their season but to their seniors who have beaten GC every year. Coach J doesn't realize that this game isn't just for his season it is for all of MCHS. If he loses this game he will lose the rest of his already dwindling fan support.

"Tigers put the bob in bobcat" :blink:

Look for the smallest crowd to ever sit on a MC sideline this Friday nite. The record of MC so far, the cold wet weather and the fact that no one wants to see the final result in person will be the contributing factors to this. If there are more than 100 fans in the stands I will be impressed.

This game will probably be the deciding factor in alot of things that will go on within the MC Football program next year !!!!

Who stays? Who goes? Who plays? Who doesn't? Is the fat lady about to sing?Is the camels back about to break? Is someone waiting for the nails to be driven into the coffin?

Many things will come from this game and only time will tell ................... ;)

I know that the year has not came to an end yet this season but if WJ does leave Lewisburg after this year I already know for a fact who the first person Marshall Co. will try to contact about taking over the football program will be.

HINT: He's a coach in the midstate that has had several successful years at the school he is currently at that remains true this year as well ;)

I have a funny feeling that there could be new faces on the sidelines for at least half of the teams in Region 5-3A when the 2007 season kicks off :thumb:

I know that the year has not came to an end yet this season but if WJ does leave Lewisburg after this year I already know for a fact who the first person Marshall Co. will try to contact about taking over the football program will be.

HINT: He's a coach in the midstate that has had several successful years at the school he is currently at that remains true this year as well ;)

I have a funny feeling that there could be new faces on the sidelines for at least half of the teams in Region 5-3A when the 2007 season kicks off :thumb:

And who would this be?