GC vs. Marshall County

norespect

You speak of brentwood. As long as far weather fans like you are there NO one will have success. You sang praises of WJ about 7 months ago and have turned so quickly. Now that is a true fan and MC supporter! You hate McCurry so bad that ya'll ran him off and I'm sure you know that he is only 18-2 in miss so far.

Bravo...Bravo. Encore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the Marshall County players are happy for the beating they are about to recieve thanks to a few of MC's students. This lack of respect has earned MC the enemy number 1 honor at Giles County, replacing the previous winner Richland. They have taken this rivalry over the line and will pay the price for it. We'll see you in Pulaski tonight boys, I sincerely hope that Marshall County's medical staff is up to the challenge.

By the end of the night we'll see who's bobbin', believe that..

Now you've peaked my intrest....what happen?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a student from marshall county placed a very lewd sign on the front of the gchs gym.That student has been found out by the marshall county administration.I don't know what he was thinking,because it has only made the bobcats angry. I think a suitable punishment would be to MAKE this individual dress out and play,and tell the bobcats who he is.

This could not only be a dangerous game on the field but off as well. Both schools' fans and students are notorious for not being able to control themselves. I'm a student, and this rivalry has always been heated, from football to baseball and softball, all year through we're at each others throats. I love this rivalry, and since I'm a Bobcat, hate the tigers. Good luck to the Bobcats, and we'll see who's bobbin at the end of the night! :justwrestle:

This could not only be a dangerous game on the field but off as well. Both schools' fans and students are notorious for not being able to control themselves. I'm a student, and this rivalry has always been heated, from football to baseball and softball, all year through we're at each others throats. I love this rivalry, and since I'm a Bobcat, hate the tigers. Good luck to the Bobcats, and we'll see who's bobbin at the end of the night! :lol:

Stay focased cats .MC is scared .No class up there if they did what you say.

If I was your coach, i'd hang 100 points on em if I got the chance.

a student from marshall county placed a very lewd sign on the front of the gchs gym.That student has been found out by the marshall county administration.I don't know what he was thinking,because it has only made the bobcats angry. I think a suitable punishment would be to MAKE this individual dress out and play,and tell the bobcats who he is.

i hate to tell you this but there was more than one student who hung the banner...even if he did dress out, he is a pretty big guy...around 6'5" or so and close to 250....i am sure he could handle himself

Bravo...Bravo. Encore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you've peaked my intrest....what happen?

vor -- you are such a horses

ps -- be sure and call your boy in MS and tell he he is being talked about on here. Oh wait a few hours and you can give him the results of tonights game as usual :unsure:

Also spoke to afriend in MC a few days ago -- He says you would like to know who I am -- Keep Guessing !!!!!!!!

Edited by robjim

Great job Bobcats. You had your backs to the wall in the second half and you won this game by maintaining your composer and displaying character.

Team and especially Seniors - - great season! 9 - 1. Many. many victories this season, both on and off the field of play.

Now refocus and start another run!

vor -- you are such a horses

ps -- be sure and call your boy in MS and tell he he is being talked about on here. Oh wait a few hours and you can give him the results of tonights game as usual :ph34r:

Also spoke to afriend in MC a few days ago -- He says you would like to know who I am -- Keep Guessing !!!!!!!!

Naaaaa, I don't even like horses.

I don't call Mac, don't even know his number, talked to him once since football started (it was about a sax player)

I know who you are, no need to guess.

Edited by robjim