WEST GREENE

delayofgame

whoa,what are talking bout?gp winning region again,dont think so,they lose all of their money players,so dont be so quick to predict them champs again,personally i think cumberlnad gap or happy valley will win it,b/c both teams are going to the playoffs this year,with two very young teams,so next year both teams will be very good.

You obviously dont know anything about GP football......we will have like an entire senior line along with bo dyer(junior) and matt pittser(soph) who could both be 1,000 yard rushers next season, so the offense will be fine,and the Defense is only losing 2 defensive lineman, 1 LB and 1 FS,but taylor ogle(sophomore) got a lot of experience this year at FS in hutch's absense and did well. Ya we are losing some great players,but the boys will be just as good,if you dont believe me i guess we will show you next year @ th thicket,and you could spend the whole ride home thinking "how did we just lose to a team that lost all their "money players" ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahaha...I needed that laugh dude. GP will be losing their money players next year. CG has the region next year. Thanks for that laugh tho

Ya got to love it. GP has one bad year and everyone forgets that the have a terrific PROGRAM not just a great team. If you think Coach Hammonds will allow his team to rest on what the accomplished this season, you don't know much about GP. Ask some of your pals up in Region 1-3A. To get the title, you've got to go through the thicket.

Ya got to love it. GP has one bad year and everyone forgets that the have a terrific PROGRAM not just a great team. If you think Coach Hammonds will allow his team to rest on what the accomplished this season, you don't know much about GP. Ask some of your pals up in Region 1-3A. To get the title, you've got to go through the thicket.

To win the state YOU must go through Alcoa.

Well its all over now.....Its time to work hard and start the lifting and conditioning. Next year we are going to have to work hard and not stop. Everyone is tried of losing its time to show that we can win and that we actually do have talent. No matter who coaches or who playes work hard and if you love the game do it for the game!!!! See you all next year!!

well put wgplayer21 just put the players noses to the grind stone and start working for next year and not get down over who coach's and who doesnt

do it because we have talent on the field and for the love of the game and pride! :)

Has there been talk of a coaching change?

Ponder this,

Things are going to have to change in order for West Greene to win. In no particular order here we go.

1. Offseason weight lifting & conditioning. We need to put together a weight room program that makes sense, and pushes the players.

2. We need to get more kids out their playing. There are many athletes in the school that can play football we just need to get them out on the field.

3. Summer conditioning....Summer conditioning....Summer conditioning....

4. Two a day summer football camp..... now what this means is we go off away from parents, girlfriends, cell phones, x-box, play stations etc. etc. Usually we find a place that specializes in football camp, along with other teams doing the same thing. Football becomes the only focus for this camp. It needs to tough, hot, and a place to build teamwork, friendship, and a GRAND VISION.

5. Practice has to be more structured. We have to, " practice with purpose" instead of practicing for practice sake.

6. WE NEED MORE COACHES.... WE NEED MORE COACHES.... WE NEED MORE COACHES.... WE NEED MORE COACHES. We have three coaches. How can we compete when other teams have 6-8 coaches on the sideline. I'm willing to split up my supplement for this one.

7. We need less critical parents (delayofgame). Who will support us a little bit more.

8. We need to schedule some non-conference winnable games.

9. J-V games would help

Thats all I have right now

COACH

Edited by footballback@etsu

8. We need to schedule some non-conference winnable games.

COACH

I agree. But you say you guys need to play WINNABLE non-conferance games, but them you go and schedule teams like Hampton, Claiborne, Cosby, and Unaka. You guys ought to look into getting teams like Wartburg, Oakdale, Grace Christain, Jellico, Tellico Plains, and Hancock County. But the thing is, to get winnable games, you're gonna have to travel a little farther... Good luck....

Edited by Rangerbook06