hardest hitter in high school football

powerp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is not about being nice to your opponent. I do not agree with being arrogant and standing over an opponent that you just tackled, but lingering to help him up......sounds like a teammate's job to me. The way I see it; make the big hit; turn around and go crazy; get ready for the next play. No need to make a spectacle out of the guy you just hit, but also no need to get him off the ground.

Travis Edwards from westview will knock your socks off and then turn around and help you up just to let you know he can do it again.

I think this shows a little class and respect for the game.

Travis Edwards from westview will knock your socks off and then turn around and help you up just to let you know he can do it again.

I think this shows a little class and respect for the game.

I think one of the hardest hitters I have personally seen is 24 of Marion County. He ran the ball to the right and smashed one of SC defensive ends and still ran threw 2 more to gain yards. The number 45 can lay a hard lick on you to. I wouldnt want to be in front of him either with him wide open. He is a Warrior to.

he has felt worse than that...just caught him off guard...now if he went head to head with him it would be a good match...i'd even take wardlow on that matchup too

You would take wardlow in a head to head matchup against Kentrel Brooks? He's 6'0" 260 and benches 315. I'd give you pretty good odds if you wanted to take wardlow. "just caught him off guard"?? I think if i was going to try to run through milan's D-line, i'd have my guard up. JMO