Any chance of any games being canceled tonight?

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Great, thanks so much...at least will get to listen/see one game tonight...it's actually even better then what it would have been because I'm sure the Wartburg/OS game will be good.

The way it should be didn't apply in this case. Satterfield knew that if he put it off to sat the place would be packed. The field to what the players said was playable on fri.

TC tried to throw that year but was a better running team. And yes Cates does ring a bell I believe he was one of the best athlete's to ever wear the blue and white.

Isn't it funny how the people that always complain are not involved in the game!

From reading the posts for the past several weeks, it is clear we need a totally separate

topic just for the good folks that enjoy bashing Clint Satterfield / Trousdale Co. Yellow

Jackets, to jump in there & have a ball; make all kinds of biased, envious, unfounded,

uninformed statements, to their hearts content. Dude, your team will never get any

better, or respect, trying to put someone else down.Expend your energy on the practice

field, instead of CoachT, where is is useless, and maybe you can improve. Good luck!

:(

Sorry to say that but i think macon is just afraid that they cant throw tonight and that dekalb might march over them with power running because they havent been able to stop teams like that . I mean come on play ball , they dont cancel games when its snowing in colorado , I think its all just strategy cause macon wants to see how Greenbrier @ White House turns out so they know how to approach a game like that !

Isn't it funny how the people that always complain are not involved in the game!

From reading the posts for the past several weeks, it is clear we need a totally separate

topic just for the good folks that enjoy bashing Clint Satterfield / Trousdale Co. Yellow

Jackets, to jump in there & have a ball; make all kinds of biased, envious, unfounded,

uninformed statements, to their hearts content. Dude, your team will never get any

better, or respect, trying to put someone else down.Expend your energy on the practice

field, instead of CoachT, where is is useless, and maybe you can improve. Good luck!

:lol:

You wouldn't know a compliment if it bit you. It sure must be sad to have to carry a chip on your shoulder all the time. I was saying how smart he was DUDE. Money..... people's tail in the seats... get it.

Don't talk to me about respect especially from a TC fan. The majority of your posters get on here and bash teams all the time. Real classy bunch.

With names like sno-ball and Grunt how could you expect anything different. :lol::lol::lol:

You go thru the A gap boy you here me....Grunt ..Grunt.. Grunt

Edited by Rocking Chair

You wouldn't know a compliment if it bit you. It sure must be sad to have to carry a chip on your shoulder all the time. I was saying how smart he was DUDE. Money..... people's tail in the seats... get it.

Don't talk to me about respect especially from a TC fan. The majority of your posters get on here and bash teams all the time. Real classy bunch.

With names like sno-ball and Grunt how could you expect anything different. :lol::lol::lol:

You go thru the A gap boy you here me....Grunt ..Grunt.. Grunt

:o

Actually, my friend, the post was not aimed at you. It was intended for the person you

were having the conversation with, I believe it was X & O. He seemed to be of the opinion

the game was moved for the sole purpose of altering the game.

My apologies to you! I certainly have no beef with you or anyone @ LV. :lol:

:lol:

Actually, my friend, the post was not aimed at you. It was intended for the person you

were having the conversation with, I believe it was X & O. He seemed to be of the opinion

the game was moved for the sole purpose of altering the game.

My apologies to you! I certainly have no beef with you or anyone @ LV. :lol:

Apology excepted. Don't look like my skin's very thick either. I apologize for my ignorance but I thought you were aiming that at me.

Apology excepted. Don't look like my skin's very thick either. I apologize for my ignorance but I thought you were aiming that at me.

:lol: No problem, neighbor. it's easy to see how it could be misinterpreted.

Are you guys playing tonite in the rain? Our game is still on, but according

to Chan. 5 & radar, may have some storms about that time.

How's things looking for LA next yr?

:lol: No problem, neighbor. it's easy to see how it could be misinterpreted.

Are you guys playing tonite in the rain? Our game is still on, but according

to Chan. 5 & radar, may have some storms about that time.

How's things looking for LA next yr?

Well after I thought about it you should have replied to his post like I did. When you replied to me that made me think you were talking to me.

As far as I know the game is still on. We will probably need more than that just to stay on the field with Fulton but our kids have been the underdog all year. Maybe we can slow them down and make a game of it. I hope so these kids have worked hard all year.

Next year or the next LA should be a pretty good team. We have a lot of young ones getting a bunch of playing time and if they get in the weight room this winter I look for us to have a shot at making the play-offs. You ask play-offs yes play-offs. Our region is loaded with talent as you well know and to make the play-offs would be a good accomplishment for any team.

Well after I thought about it you should have replied to his post like I did. When you replied to me that made me think you were talking to me.

As far as I know the game is still on. We will probably need more than that just to stay on the field with Fulton but our kids have been the underdog all year. Maybe we can slow them down and make a game of it. I hope so these kids have worked hard all year.

Next year or the next LA should be a pretty good team. We have a lot of young ones getting a bunch of playing time and if they get in the weight room this winter I look for us to have a shot at making the play-offs. You ask play-offs yes play-offs. Our region is loaded with talent as you well know and to make the play-offs would be a good accomplishment for any team.

You're right about the reply, my bad! Anyway, TC is in about the same boat the next 2 yrs.

Should be better. No guarantee tho. We are missing some key talent, that may not show up.

Fulton will be tough, no doubt, but there are still 48 mins. to play yet. Best of luck. Love

to see you guys pull that off.

I'm starved! Think I'll head to the creekbank & get a good old soggy burger.LOL

:unsure: