Any chance of any games being canceled tonight?

Guest Shocker0

I didn't say it wasn't smart, just how it should be. Did Trousdale throw the ball much that year? Don't tell me Satterfield would not have went ahead and played the game if he had no passing game and the oppenent was a pass oriented team (Cates "option qb" ring a bell). Granted, gate reciepts are definetly higher in good weather.

The way it should be didn't apply in this case. Satterfield knew that if he put it off to sat the place would be packed. The field to what the players said was playable on fri.

TC tried to throw that year but was a better running team. And yes Cates does ring a bell I believe he was one of the best athlete's to ever wear the blue and white.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sailor, this dont look good for the WT-Monterey game. With the weather and field conditions. It can be anyones game now. Might want to get prepared for GV first.

Hmm, well then it could be a familiar face for the first round possibly. They have faced each other in the playoffs more than they have faced any other team (7 times). SP getting ready for GV and GV getting ready for SP won't be new to these teams. I think if they meet up next week it would be one of the best first round matchups in the state. I'm all for it. But then I am all for anyone as long as we are still playing.

What about the Clay County / GV game? Will the weather affect it enough to make a difference in the outcome? I am guessing no but I thought I would check

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

Hmm, well then it could be a familiar face for the first round possibly. They have faced each other in the playoffs more than they have faced any other team (7 times). SP getting ready for GV and GV getting ready for SP won't be new to these teams. I think if they meet up next week it would be one of the best first round matchups in the state. I'm all for it. But then I am all for anyone as long as we are still playing.

What about the Clay County / GV game? Will the weather affect it enough to make a difference in the outcome? I am guessing no but I thought I would check

I hope not. Clay is 1st place muffin this year followed by MJC and RBS. I agree its always a good match up first round. Its been a few years. All region 4 wants to see it that way. Cant understand their motive can you? :(

Yeah, it looks like me and the old Gooser will be providing tag-team coverage at John R. Dillon Field Satyuday night. To be honest, I was had been hoping for a few weeks that this game or the Coalfield/Sunbright game would get moved so, I could watch both games. I look forward to watching the Bulldogs and Bobcats.

Don't forget your binoculars and do not eat any fudge bars KB!!!

U R going to miss the Vols spank Saint Steve!! Guess u got tivo.

Again, I don't know if White House will be stuck in this CSS game or not. Can CSS rearrange their scheduling, or will WH - GB agree to give that up to reschedule? It's not going to make a difference to Greenbrier, but it will to Macon and White House and who goes and who stays.

But then, I think we already know the outcome of Macon and DeKalb. :)

CSS is already at the field setting up.Game on :(

Guest Shocker0

Thanks brian...I thought that Coach Newberry just left to go check on the field a few minutes ago, is that right? My brother called and told me that he was on the phone with Coalfield.