Any chance of any games being canceled tonight?

Guest Shocker0

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is a game to be played in the elements as long as there is no safety factor such as lightning, flooded roads or tornadoes. Games are usually cancelled by a home field coach who likes to throw the ball or feels like he has more speed.

or wait until Sat. that way the gate will be larger especially if there are play-off implications involving several teams. I know this was the case 2 years ago when LA played Trousdale Co. the place was packed and everybody got to watch a very good game. Pretty smart and profitable for everyone especially TC.

Again, I don't know if White House will be stuck in this CSS game or not. Can CSS rearrange their scheduling, or will WH - GB agree to give that up to reschedule? It's not going to make a difference to Greenbrier, but it will to Macon and White House and who goes and who stays.

But then, I think we already know the outcome of Macon and DeKalb. :justwrestle:

Edited by WHHS1975

Again, I don't know if White House will be stuck in this CSS game or not. Can CSS rearrange their scheduling, or will WH - GB agree to give that up to reschedule? It's not going to make a difference to Greenbrier, but it will to Macon and White House and who goes and who stays.

75 , Field doesnt look good? Dont have an answer.I would be more worried about injury than anything else

Football is a game to be played in the elements as long as there is no safety factor such as lightning, flooded roads or tornadoes. Games are usually cancelled by a home field coach who likes to throw the ball or feels like he has more speed.

Exactly. So everyone man up and prepare to get wet. This is the last regular season game of football this year and I ain't missing a minute of it.

Goose, will you be there?? Or will Brian be doing all of the coverage! :justwrestle:

Yeah, it looks like me and the old Gooser will be providing tag-team coverage at John R. Dillon Field Satyuday night. To be honest, I was had been hoping for a few weeks that this game or the Coalfield/Sunbright game would get moved so, I could watch both games. I look forward to watching the Bulldogs and Bobcats.

Edited by kingbrian3

75 , Field doesnt look good? Dont have an answer.I would be more worried about injury than anything else

The last thing WH needs is a broken leg, ankle or torn MCL's IF they get to continue. I'm all for tomorrow night, but I agree with WH75, how locked in is this thing? Forecast says this stuff will be gone by tomorrow morning.

BTW...LadyCats got to the Semi's and were one of the last four standing. Knoxville Catholic is moving on to the finals, but it was a great year by our LadyCat Volleyball team.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Exactly. So everyone man up and prepare to get wet. This is the last regular season game of football this year and I ain't missing a minute of it.

Hey sailor, this dont look good for the WT-Monterey game. With the weather and field conditions. It can be anyones game now. Might want to get prepared for GV first.

But then, I think we already know the outcome of Macon and DeKalb. :justwrestle:

I doubt CSS is going to give up a Saturday college game for a local high school game. You would lose your TV coverage if you were to reschedule. But since you are not making any money on it, why not move it?