forward for Spring Hill

striker1

I have been watching girls soccer a long time and have never seen a pure talent like the forward for Spring Hill high school! Her name is Heather Halstead and she has reaked havoc on our team as well as every other team she has played in her district. She has something like 11 hat tricks in 13 games AMAZING!!! Good luck for a bright future Heather and goodluck in the sectionals!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been watching girls soccer a long time and have never seen a pure talent like the forward for Spring Hill high school! Her name is Heather Halstead and she has reaked havoc on our team as well as every other team she has played in her district. She has something like 11 hat tricks in 13 games AMAZING!!! Good luck for a bright future Heather and goodluck in the sectionals!!!

Who has Spring Hill played that one player would have 11 hat tricks?? Could they be in a weak region?

she has forrest,page,and schools like that she is really fast!!!!!!!!!!she can move with the ball like crazy!!i think she is #17 she likes to work the inside and her team chips the ball to her all the time so look for the pass and chips to her once she gets the ball she is gone!!!!!she has some nice foot work.

best player in a very weak region

I've seen #17 play several times and she deserves to be recognized regardless of the Region. She would be successful anywhere. Her game is complete. She has the necessary size, speed and presence about her to compete at the next level. She can recognize a play as it develops. My hat is off to her.

I've seen #17 play several times and she deserves to be recognized regardless of the Region. She would be successful anywhere. Her game is complete. She has the necessary size, speed and presence about her to compete at the next level. She can recognize a play as it develops. My hat is off to her.

Does she play club for anyone? I don't know much about Spring Hill (I also think they didn't post a lot of their results on Eurosport scoreboard, either)

A great player becames an average player in a hard district with players with alot of talent. It's just the way it is. But a player who has 11 hat tricks in 13 games has played weak teams there is no doubt about it. Sorry... I'm sure players from FRA, Notre Dame, Baylor, and schools such as these there forwards dont have 11 hat tricks because they are playing difficult teams. I would like to see her against some of the districts that have Strong defense that only allows 3 goals the whole season.

I played against #17 for Spring Hill last night(Fairview vs. Spring Hill:Sectional match); she is a quality player. She was very fast, and was playing with a hurt hamstring. She was very unselfish. She relyed mostly on her speed to beat our defense, and she makes very good runs into space; the ball usually ends up where she makes her run. She had a very nice first touch and good left to right chops. The best part of her game for me was that she was a very nice player. She played hard and tough but she wasn't trying to be dirty or to foul anyone. Also, if she got fouled, i never heard her regress into the tired response so common in girls soccer--calling someone the Bword or dropping an F bomb or anything like that. She was very amiable on the field and off. I talked to her after the game and she said that she's new to the area and plays for TNFC. Great game Spring Hill, good luck in Chattanooga!

forward #17 was finally faced with a defensive team and keeper (Fairview High) last night and was shut down completely through regulation play, overtime, golden goal and PK's - so much for that hat trick run

She was playing with a hurt leg and actually left the game early in the 1st overtime. You can say what you want about the quality of a region, I dont care if your playing against a 12 year old travel team, 11 hat tricks in 15 games and 40+ goals is impressive. Our district is a tough district and I guess Fairview is weak too? Come on, I am guessing all of you people out ther talking about a weak region are the ones that probably got put out the first round of the district tournament and are trying to make yourself feel better by talking about someone else. I agree that Fairview is one the better defenses Spring Hill played all year, and definitely one of the best keepers in the mid-state, but I talked to the Spring Hill coach after the game and she said #17 was playing at about 60%. I would give anything to see her 100% against the Fairview keeper, that would be a showdown for all time!!! Anyhow, what it all boils down to is Spring Hill is off to Chattanooga for state and I am very proud they are representing our district and region.