Lookout Valley @ Trousdale Co.

jacketfan1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only my personal opinion, so no one take it & run with it; I see it as more of a +

than a --.

:thumb:

Just bear in mind he is just a kid. The game of life has just begun for him. Some intervention and guidance sometimes works wonders. Laying football aside for a moment. I hope this dosnt make the fans in here judge this kid. I made poor choices when I was a kid. Many more as an adult. I think we all have. Mistakes are part of life. If you havent made any, then I quote( let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.) Good luck to that young man. If there is anything I can do to help this kid please feel free to contact me.

Im sure TC feels the same way.

Gut Wrench Gary says this kid was a valuable part of the team. Gut Wrench Gary hopes this kid reallizes he has made a mistake and he learns something from it. Trousdale has plenty of athletes to stick in there at QB. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick should eat one of those big juicy cheeseburgers at the Yellow Jackets nest. They are delicious. IS that resturant still open Yellow Jacket fans?

Gut Wrench Gary says this kid was a valuable part of the team. Gut Wrench Gary hopes this kid reallizes he has made a mistake and he learns something from it. Trousdale has plenty of athletes to stick in there at QB. Gut Wrench Gary says that Slick Rick should eat one of those big juicy cheeseburgers at the Yellow Jackets nest. They are delicious. IS that resturant still open Yellow Jacket fans?

The Yellow Jackets Nest is still alive & well, patiently waiting for Slick Rick. :D

Rumor has it that Slick Rick is coming to the Creekbank to put a curse on the Jackets!

Rumor says Slick Rick will have a trunk full of all types of curse applying materials,

such as eye of newt, spider tongue, frog hair, cauldron, and a copy of "Curses For

Dummies".

Rumor has it Slick Rick may be parked in the "creek"

But like I said, just a rumor. :P;)

Just bear in mind he is just a kid. The game of life has just begun for him. Some intervention and guidance sometimes works wonders. Laying football aside for a moment. I hope this dosnt make the fans in here judge this kid. I made poor choices when I was a kid. Many more as an adult. I think we all have. Mistakes are part of life. If you havent made any, then I quote( let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.) Good luck to that young man. If there is anything I can do to help this kid please feel free to contact me.

I hear ya MO$$$. Life is full of'em , just have to learn from'em , and not repeat'em. I could recall alot of my poor choices. Especially those back in the late 70's. Thanks for standing out there..

I agree with you mo$$$... excellent post.

Edited by FCSpoe

The Yellow Jackets Nest is still alive & well, patiently waiting for Slick Rick. B)

Rumor has it that Slick Rick is coming to the Creekbank to put a curse on the Jackets!

Rumor says Slick Rick will have a trunk full of all types of curse applying materials,

such as eye of newt, spider tongue, frog hair, cauldron, and a copy of "Curses For

Dummies".

Rumor has it Slick Rick may be parked in the "creek"

But like I said, just a rumor. :)B)

Gut Wrench Gary says that he hopes that T.C fans push Slick Ricks car over the "Creekbank". Gut Wrench Gary says that he hopes Slick Rick gets to eat one of those good Cheeseburgers at the Yellow Jackets nest before he has to fish his car out of the creek.