Lookout Valley @ Trousdale Co.

jacketfan1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was in chatanooga i would give Lookout valley a prayer, but it is at the creekbank. Yellow Jackets take care of business to set up round 2 at probobly temple.

first i wanna say congratulations to LV's Scruggs on braking the single season rushing record. What an accomplishment. This Lookout Valley team isn't as bad as everyone thinks. They have been playing pretty good football at the end of the year and I think they will be ready for Trousdale County. I am going to say LV upsets Trousdale in a CLOSE game. (by the way.............to fans of both sides..........."jackets roll" could be talking about either team b/c BOTH teams are the yellow jackets. :)) Good luck to both teams.

first i wanna say congratulations to LV's Scruggs on braking the single season rushing record. What an accomplishment. This Lookout Valley team isn't as bad as everyone thinks. They have been playing pretty good football at the end of the year and I think they will be ready for Trousdale County. I am going to say LV upsets Trousdale in a CLOSE game. (by the way.............to fans of both sides..........."jackets roll" could be talking about either team b/c BOTH teams are the yellow jackets. :)) Good luck to both teams.

Your kidding right? It is trousdale county, Healthy, at the Creekbank, and it is do-or die...... Little kids in Hartsville dream of it, i just don't see them put out in the first round by a #3 seed. especially an #3 seed from region 3.

Your kidding right? It is trousdale county, Healthy, at the Creekbank, and it is do-or die...... Little kids in Hartsville dream of it, i just don't see them put out in the first round by a #3 seed. especially an #3 seed from region 3.

no im not kidding.............and region 3 isn't that bad this year..............the 3 seed in region 3 happens to be a good football team. im predicting the upset....its more fun........and i think it just might be LV's night.

no im not kidding.............and region 3 isn't that bad this year..............the 3 seed in region 3 happens to be a good football team. im predicting the upset....its more fun........and i think it just might be LV's night.

Well if the TC that beat GVille and played FC close shows up, it might be a blowout. But if you get the TC that lost to Watertown, I think the Jackets (LV) have a chance.

Edited by Rangerbook06

I like that you are pulling for you team. And your are right, that anyone can beat anyone on fridays. but just so you know, saying region 3 isn't bad this year really doesn't matter. even if region 3 as a whole is having a better year than usual, region 4 has taken a huge leap forward this year in terms of competition and talent. I still say this won't be a game comparable to south pitt and gville in terms of good to watch.