Lookout Valley @ Trousdale Co.

jacketfan1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, you would be the gracious host in rd.3. The way this yr. has been, I would be glad

to visit SP again. Haven't been there in a few. Last time, SP, if I remember correctly(unusual),

won that game..

SP was a very neat town. Looked like the downtown area had just been renovated. I spent the nite, in the Holiday Inn Xpress. Guess that's why I'm so smart now.LOL

If you guys get to come back for another visit we will treat you right and try to duplicate the results as your last visit :) . A TC - SP match-up doesn't look likely at this point but I guess we have as good a chance of making it to round 3 as anybody.

The town is still in the process of renovating and updating. Many good things are happening in our downtown area. The National Cornbread Festival and other things have help the town quite a bit

If you guys get to come back for another visit we will treat you right and try to duplicate the results as your last visit :lol: . A TC - SP match-up doesn't look likely at this point but I guess we have as good a chance of making it to round 3 as anybody.

The town is still in the process of renovating and updating. Many good things are happening in our downtown area. The National Cornbread Festival and other things have help the town quite a bit

Not exactly what I had in mind.LOL I had hoped, maybe we could take turns; this

being our turn to win! Sounds fair, right? <_<

Scruggs is good enough to keep Lookout Valley in the game, but i say trousdale by a couple of TD's.

Yeah no doubt Scruggs is good enough, but the players around him aren't....LV's tubby slow lineman arn't gonna get the job done against TC Bohemiths

When LV sees what they're about to block this willl be the look on their faces.... :lol: