Week 11 11/3 White House at Notre Dame

timbdp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

numbers give as much info as names :D

You are correct again. So if and when someone posts what happened, and they will, it needs to be the facts and only the facts.

I'm like Cat2, if it's true, I respect Coach Porter for taking swift action. This is a tough time to hand down that type of punishment.

FYI..

Posting the kids names or numbers in such a situation would cause the post to be deleted, the thread to get locked or the thread to get deleted.

DO NOT POST anything that would give away who they are because as soon as you say the starting _____ _____ someone else will then post...."hey that's Joe Blow."

There is no harm in posting why a coach suspended unnamed players. There is harm in indentifying them. Everyone at your school may know who it is but nobody else has to know or needs to know.

DL.

numbers give as much info as names :lol:

If they are starters and don't play come Friday, the WH fans will know who is missing from the lineup. Regardless of that, I think Coach Porter should not give in to what will be a question in the fans minds about what they did. It doesn't even really need to be known by the community or the fans. It just needs to be stressed, punished, and ALL the players need to know the same will happen for breaking the rules. I know it will be hard to hold someone out, especially if ND gets ahead or the pressure gets tough this Friday. But just as with kids, if you set punishment and then backup on the punishment just because the going gets tough, the respect for authority is like a melting snowman. You can't ever get it back.

Greenbrier[/url'>Cat2' post='826222153' date='Oct 31 2006 - 04:30 PM']

If they are starters and don't play come Friday, the WH fans will know who is missing from the lineup. Regardless of that, I think Coach Porter should not give in to what will be a question in the fans minds about what they did. It doesn't even really need to be known by the community or the fans. It just needs to be stressed, punished, and ALL the players need to know the same will happen for breaking the rules. I know it will be hard to hold someone out, especially if ND gets ahead or the pressure gets tough this Friday. But just as with kids, if you set punishment and then backup on the punishment just because the going gets tough, the respect for authority is like a melting snowman. You can't ever get it back.

I've heard the who and the what and the disipline difinitely fits the infraction. I don't care how tough the going gets at Notre Dame, he'll stick to what punishment he's handed out....

Come on kids, use your heads for more than just a battering ram !!!!!!!

You tell titans89 & WHHS1975 to keep their jokes to themselves and I wouldn't have to call them out. All I've ever done is try to make honest predictions about games but when someone says something out of line it's almost like a slap to the face and in my view that person (or persons) deserved to be slapped right back.

If titans89 (or WHHS1975 for that matter) says he's finished right now then you'll never see me post another negative comment in his direction again. Otherwise.......

Otherwise......what

Look' I'm only going to respond to you once.[ive seen your game for 2 years now]I dont know you or them.Dont really care.It just seems like ALL of you could act your age.Coach T provides us with a nice format to discuss football and high school sports.No one else cares about you guys,your opinions or you childish behavior.Lets talk football and the game ahead of us.

this is a reply to all of these CHILDISH topics. I know you parents have taught your kids to never back down. Am I right? But you didnt teach them to bash other teams or people within the community, right? I am a firm believer when it comes to teaching a kid to never back down when it comes to someone calling you out in your FACE, yes I said FACE, now when it comes to parents on a little dinky website, that is just pathetic. "Look at yourselves in the mirror and think, wow what am I fighting over?." Your kids would be ashamed because of some of the things you parents have written.

Go White House!!!!