Forrest @ Mt.Pleasant

MPTigerT

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, im more than willing to give forrest and whitehouse credit for bringing it.......From the score i would say huntland battled hard too.......sorry cascade

Wow what a game! I don't think anyone coming in thought that this game or any of the others would be this close. Congrats to region 6 for the 3 wins. no blow outs really.

Now on to tonight. Marco is as advertised. But now that I've seen him first hand, dang what blocking Mt. Plesant has. The 2 fullback set worked all night long. When the score was 28-21 with under 1:30 to go we just couldn't get the stop on third, heck that was the last score.

Rockets hold you heads high. No one thought you could hang, it was supossed to be a blow out, but you held strong. Great showing. I'm so glad I got to cover all your games for the last 5 years. Saw alot of you grow and become great young men. Thanks for the great season.

Who said Region 6 was weak ? 3 - 1 over Region 5. Rockets I'll give you credit for not givin up without a fight though if mTp played better than what they did it wouldn't have been close. We have got to eliminate those penalties or it could cost us in the end. Good job tigers to maintain and win but we've definitely got to get more focused and more disciplined, it gets tougher the further we go. :blink:

Who said Region 6 was weak ? 3 - 1 over Region 5. Rockets I'll give you credit for not givin up without a fight though if mTp played better than what they did it wouldn't have been close. We have got to eliminate those penalties or it could cost us in the end. Good job tigers to maintain and win but we've definitely got to get more focused and more disciplined, it gets tougher the further we go. :thumb:

Don't say it wouldn't have been close. Both teams had penalties that hurt. There were 2 interceptions that should have been caught by the Rockets with open field in front of them and also a touchdown pass that got dropped by our tightend. Mount pleasant also made mistakes as well. It was a good game but as always you can't make mistakes and expect to win against a good team. Good luck to Mt. Pleasant. Also, Rockets great year it was a lot of fun.

Don't say it wouldn't have been close. Both teams had penalties that hurt. There were 2 interceptions that should have been caught by the Rockets with open field in front of them and also a touchdown pass that got dropped by our tightend. Mount pleasant also made mistakes as well. It was a good game but as always you can't make mistakes and expect to win against a good team. Good luck to Mt. Pleasant. Also, Rockets great year it was a lot of fun.

28 - 7 in the middle of the 3rd quarter close ? Botched onside kick by mTp I think their first of the year gave you 7. 28-14. Mistakes on offense and costly penalties

made mTp punt to you and bad defensive coverage on the fake reverse gave you

7 more. 28-21. I'm not one for making excuses, mTp didn't play great tonight they just played well enough to handle Forrest. I'm also not saying the rockets wasn't no good niether, they played as well as they could and their effort showed

by keeping it a close game. And I definitely let the kids of Forrest know it by giving them respect after the game and telling them they fought hard and good game on their way back to the lockers. So please don't think I'm bashing anyone here. It was a good game all together.

Edited by Big Bigby