smyrna vs coffe county

82cat

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Day from last yr. The announcer at Smyrna is hard to understand and I thought he was saying the expression "great Day". I am wondering what the heck he kept saying that for instead of who was making the tackle. Then I realize Smyrna had a player with the last name Day.....still no clue what he was saying besides the Day part.

smyrna is not as good is everyone thinks they are

i honestly dont know what coffees gonna do or if they are even going to take any action at all but i remember when i said that and you quoted it 200 times and what happened then...49-0. i dont know which i would rather see, you having to swallow your words again and THE DAWGS walking with their tails between their legs or another homicide from the hands of riverdale in the 3rd round. either would make my day :lol:

I got to see Smyrna in the pre-season of course when they came to manchester and scrimmaged CC. I'm sure they have made improvements since then as has Coffee County. What might we see this Friday that is different than earlier. I was very impressed with their passing game and from what I've read they have slung the ball all over the field this year. What is their injury status? Any key players going to be out?