UC at JCS

#1contender

JCS has got to put a hat on Bracie everytime or it's gonna be a long nite. And White needs to calm down. Slow your roll, quick feet means INT's. Union City can win this game if they execute thier game plan. And if JCS doesn't take care of the football that's just fine too. Good Luck From th Mckenzie Rebels!!! :thumb:

White cant calm down with the defense breathing down his neck..If the line doesn't play ball..They will lose...You watch,the teams that have the most physical lines will make it to The Boro....No matter how good a QB or RB you have...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White cant calm down with the defense breathing down his neck..If the line doesn't play ball..They will lose...You watch,the teams that have the most physical lines will make it to The Boro....No matter how good a QB or RB you have...

ok take some advice from burt reynolds in the longest yard. The most important thing is to PROTECT YOUR QUARTERBACK... how's that?

ya'll take care of business next week and then we will have a showdown in Mckenzie. Ya'll have some star players, and when u take 23 away from a club it's like gutting a fish. But a few things happen different and were playing JCS this week. Good luck to ya, and JCS it's over this week or next. TAKE YOUR PICK!!!

Butchie,

You were completely wrong in your predictions on the 7a v 8a playoff matchups in another thread. Remember how you "saw" everything? You did not even correctly pick the opponants who will be playing each other in one game. Something tells me that in the above highlighted quote you are not "seeing" things correctly either. Have you been to see your eye doctor yet to correct your obvious vision problem? lol

Butchie,

You were completely wrong in your predictions on the 7a v 8a playoff matchups in another thread. Remember how you "saw" everything? You did not even correctly pick the opponants who will be playing each other in one game. Something tells me that in the above highlighted quote you are not "seeing" things correctly either. Have you been to see your eye doctor yet to correct your obvious vision problem? lol

:lol: Jeez I think I have a stalker. I remember what I said and I was a little off. i admit when I'm wrong. but You can count on this JCS season is over either this week or next. And let's see in two weeks if I'm eating crow or steak. Good luck to all teams and buy your Basketball tickets early they're cheaper. :lol::huh:

UC started out with a young team this year and it showed, but i believe that they have grown up and matured over the year. this could give UC a boost in the game. the line will have to stay strong up front in order for them to win this game, and im predicting that they step it up and do just that.

UNION CITY 28-JCS 21

This is JCS game to lose.UC is a big play team with Bracey able to break one off at any time.Bracey is a very quick RB,JCS has a very quick D. JCS has only had trouble stopping the big bruising backs. UC will have JCS overmatched in line size.

JCSs spread offense has really changed the face of this team. Rayner at the beginning of the looked to be the only receiver on this team but Perkins and Taylor have shown us otherwise.also some may think with the lose of Melton that JCS has no run game.that is untrue Taggart and Johnson are both good backs.UC is a young team and this may be the diff in this game i say JCS wins if there are few turnovers by them

JCS28

UC14

Yes Hudson will be available this week but don't look for him to factor in alot as he has not played all year so the chemistry is not there...he could see time at reciever as he is a good athelete...I think both UC and JCS are different teams this year than last...I am going with JCS in a relatively close one...

by the way..hats off to region 7-1A this year...in past region 8 has had the advantage...but this year I think it is much more even...region 7 is very strong...good job

UC is a well coached team with a great running back. But will it be enough? He is definitely capable of taking a game over, but JCS's offense is beginning to click. They scored 40 vs. Halls and 50 on Middleton. JCS had over 300 yards rushing in the monsoon last Friday night. If JCS can continue to run the football the way they have the last few games they will be tough to beat. They are averaging over 400 yards a game of total offense in the second half of the season. Their passing game is pretty salty and you add a strong running game to it and they will give defenses trouble. JCS is still my dark horse pick, but they have a tough road. They will play UC, then McKenzie (probably) and then they will more than likely have to get through Fayette Academy. That's a tough road to travel. Good luck to both teams Friday night. Be safe.