Fayette Academy vs.Lake co

mrbigster

Well..even your're being negative by blaming the coach!

Hey Mrbig, lcfalconfever is all over me like a bad suit. He read one of my posts and told me to stay home. I basically told him to do a Paul Harvey and get the rest of the story. I get down but I ain't never out. Was even giving me tips on saving gas money. If he is worried about me spending gas money he can fill up my tank for me. At any rate I will be there Friday, he ain't my daddy. Telling me to stay home!!! He has the fever alright cause he talking out of his head. Must have that West Nile virus. He needs to stay home and drink plenty of liquids...Just playing....if you are reading this lcfalconfever.....don't get mad..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mrbig, lcfalconfever is all over me like a bad suit. He read one of my posts and told me to stay home. I basically told him to do a Paul Harvey and get the rest of the story. I get down but I ain't never out. Was even giving me tips on saving gas money. If he is worried about me spending gas money he can fill up my tank for me. At any rate I will be there Friday, he ain't my daddy. Telling me to stay home!!! He has the fever alright cause he talking out of his head. Must have that West Nile virus. He needs to stay home and drink plenty of liquids...Just playing....if you are reading this lcfalconfever.....don't get mad..

That's right spellrone..Always get the rest of the story...But even falconfever was doubting the coach..And it wasn't a yard but a few inches..And we got a terrible spot..As far as the gas..I remember driving to a game several years ago in Bruceton and yes pretty well knowing we wasn't going to win as the team seemed to be in turmoil and I believe about 5 starters quit..So..I prett well knew we wasn't going to win that night..but I was there..And at least this week,compared to that team with what happened..I believe we can win..But again..I was like you...Sometimes say stuff in the heat of the moment..They need to read on..I even said I wasn't going to be negative and Go Falcons..Butchie got me fired up!

You are right. that isone thing that really makes me mad. We work like crazy in practice to go down there and play four quarters of football. Then we get on the internet and see where all of our fans have given up on us. Like coach says no matter how much you talk you still have to strao 'em up and play some ball. I know we still havent won the big one yet, but this being my last year, i will do everything in my power not to lose to them for the third year on a row. Come on LC fans, have some faith in the Green and Gold.

That's what we want to hear..You will do everything in your power to win Friday night..If the rest of the players do the same we will be okay.As for what you seem to be several fans giving up on yall..I believe it's the opposite..If we didn't think you could win or didn't have the talent..we wouldn't be saying anything..But..this team has a lot of talent and most believe yall can still beat anybody you play..I look at things like this..Did I do good at my job yesterday..No..I could do better...did my son pitch good yesterday..no..because he can do better..because the talent is there..I believe no matter what you are doing..you can always do better..If I want to dig ditches for a living..I want to be the best ditch digger there is..Like I said earlier..Springer,Sep,Yancey,Bogan,Jones and Copeland has as much talent as any players in the state..But they also have to have the rest of the team !I believe most of us think we should at least be 9-1 at the worst..I know we lost to Union City and Bruceton..but I still believe we are two touchdowns better than both of them...Let's play ball this week and show everyone the talent we truly do have!Good luck..

You are right. that isone thing that really makes me mad. We work like crazy in practice to go down there and play four quarters of football. Then we get on the internet and see where all of our fans have given up on us. Like coach says no matter how much you talk you still have to strao 'em up and play some ball. I know we still havent won the big one yet, but this being my last year, i will do everything in my power not to lose to them for the third year on a row. Come on LC fans, have some faith in the Green and Gold.

That's what we want to hear..You will do everything in your power to win Friday night..If the rest of the players do the same we will be okay.As for what you seem to be several fans giving up on yall..I believe it's the opposite..If we didn't think you could win or didn't have the talent..we wouldn't be saying anything..But..this team has a lot of talent and most believe yall can still beat anybody you play..I look at things like this..Did I do good at my job yesterday..No..I could do better...did my son pitch good yesterday..no..because he can do better..because the talent is there..I believe no matter what you are doing..you can always do better..If I want to dig ditches for a living..I want to be the best ditch digger there is..Like I said earlier..Springer,Sep,Yancey,Bogan,Jones and Copeland has as much talent as any players in the state..But they also have to have the rest of the team !I believe most of us think we should at least be 9-1 at the worst..I know we lost to Union City and Bruceton..but I still believe we are two touchdowns better than both of them...Let's play ball this week and show everyone the talent we truly do have!Good luck..

You guys have got me plum emotional. I wanna be ya'll when i grow up. But you guys being true fans is above reprieve. I don't think any greater fans of Lake County exist. And your team is better than your record. And you kids reading this had better here these guys. THERE IS NO NEXT WEEK, and for you seniors there is no next time. And for all you players if you don't get it done Friday there is no next week. So circle the wagons boys it's time to rally. LAKE COUNTY BY 10

You guys have got me plum emotional. I wanna be ya'll when i grow up. But you guys being true fans is above reprieve. I don't think any greater fans of Lake County exist. And your team is better than your record. And you kids reading this had better here these guys. THERE IS NO NEXT WEEK, and for you seniors there is no next time. And for all you players if you don't get it done Friday there is no next week. So circle the wagons boys it's time to rally. LAKE COUNTY BY 10

Butchie..I didn't mean to make you shed a tear..!I figured you've been watching "As the World Turns"since you were a little boy..I don't know when that would have been though..it's hard to imagine you ever being little..lol..but just trying to keep everyone on pins and needles!

Butchie..I didn't mean to make you shed a tear..!I figured you've been watching "As the World Turns"since you were a little boy..I don't know when that would have been though..it's hard to imagine you ever being little..lol..but just trying to keep everyone on pins and needles!

Imma clobber u when I see you next. Soap Opera's stink. i wouldn't think of watching em. I've got some tax preparation on my business that needs urgent attention. And I just took a break to respond to You Guys. And hey, I'm impressed with the way you guys are hot and cold. Hot about the last game cold on the next. Then about mid-week it's role reversal time your hot about next game and cold towards last game. AND there aint noone different in High School Football welcome to the Club. BUt, congratulations on being the best number 4 seed in West Tennessee. Jeez what a season you guys have had. it's been filled with highs and lows. But we aint just talking smack, You guys can beat Fayette Academy. And as always I enjoy your posts and good luck to you and yours. :lol:

That's right spellrone..Always get the rest of the story...But even falconfever was doubting the coach..And it wasn't a yard but a few inches..And we got a terrible spot..As far as the gas..I remember driving to a game several years ago in Bruceton and yes pretty well knowing we wasn't going to win as the team seemed to be in turmoil and I believe about 5 starters quit..So..I prett well knew we wasn't going to win that night..but I was there..And at least this week,compared to that team with what happened..I believe we can win..But again..I was like you...Sometimes say stuff in the heat of the moment..They need to read on..I even said I wasn't going to be negative and Go Falcons..Butchie got me fired up!

I remember that night very well Mrbig but unlike yourself I had no clue what had happened until I got to the game. Man that was certainly a low point in Falcon football. Of course like yourself I would have been there even if I had known. If Falcon fans who want to bash the coach would just remember things like that and the undisciplined, disrespectful teams we had during those very very lean years they could appreciate the coach we have now. I got to the point during those times that I disliked going to the games not because we were losing but because those kids needed some discipline and the coaches we had didn't know the meaning of the word. I remember one incident when a coach was getting on a kid that the kid screamed at the coach "if you can do better then you get out there". And there were many more incidents. Ok, now I am going back to forgetting about that stuff while some coach bashers need to remember that stuff when they want to criticize...GO FALCONS!!!

I remember that night very well Mrbig but unlike yourself I had no clue what had happened until I got to the game. Man that was certainly a low point in Falcon football. Of course like yourself I would have been there even if I had known. If Falcon fans who want to bash the coach would just remember things like that and the undisciplined, disrespectful teams we had during those very very lean years they could appreciate the coach we have now. I got to the point during those times that I disliked going to the games not because we were losing but because those kids needed some discipline and the coaches we had didn't know the meaning of the word. I remember one incident when a coach was getting on a kid that the kid screamed at the coach "if you can do better then you get out there". And there were many more incidents. Ok, now I am going back to forgetting about that stuff while some coach bashers need to remember that stuff when they want to criticize...GO FALCONS!!!

Agreed,the coach bashing needs to stop. Look at the LC football program 4 years ago and look at it now. It's the difference in night and day. I do not believe this falcon team has played their best game this season.The seniors need to reliaze that if you lose this game their high school careers are over. Step up and be the leaders of the team. If we get behind early don't give up and keep playing hard. Mistakes are going to be made but do not dwell on it and get ready for the next play.LC has a chance to shock all of West Tennessee so go out and execute your game plan and get the job done.Most important thing to do is "leave all that you have on the field"and the rest will take care of itself.

Agreed,the coach bashing needs to stop. Look at the LC football program 4 years ago and look at it now. It's the difference in night and day. I do not believe this falcon team has played their best game this season.The seniors need to reliaze that if you lose this game their high school careers are over. Step up and be the leaders of the team. If we get behind early don't give up and keep playing hard. Mistakes are going to be made but do not dwell on it and get ready for the next play.LC has a chance to shock all of West Tennessee so go out and execute your game plan and get the job done.Most important thing to do is "leave all that you have on the field"and the rest will take care of itself.

I second that emotion. Motion carried. Game on!!

The change in Lake County is emormous...several years ago we played them at Lake Co and they had players laying on the bench during the game...today the disipline and talent are years ahead of that team...I think their coach has done a great job at turning the program around...if you go back to the late 70's and early 80's they dominated single A football in Tennessee..it's good to see them turn it around and return to the pride they had then...

Edited by JaxMan

You're right..I believe the best game is just waiting to happen!Hopefully the Falcons put it all together..We have as much talent as anyone if we play the way I know we can!