Franklin vs. Hendersonville

Corndog69

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The HHS offense has struggled all year. If they are to win this game, their defense will have to create turnovers and help out the offense any way possible. Franklin has a good offense and should be able to move the ball. All signs point to Franklin having the edge in this game. HHS will have to play very well to pull off the upset on the road.

When Hville is on top of their game they can hang with almost anyone, but they have only played one full game on top of their game. It will be a close game cant predict the outcome yet. I will give yall my score predictions later on inthe week.

on top of their game hahaha and in case u need more hahahaha sorry HHS has been too inconsistant... and who is gonna cover franklins UT commitment...i had nothing but love for HHS all season but now after dropping the Hunters Lane game in which they were clearly better i dont know if i have faith in my boys anymore...plus HHS running that 5-2 defense dosent get enough pressure on the QB...Our best lineman is at noseguard and gets trippled on passes then we got one fast tackle and one slow one and our ends just contain(which they dont do a great job of) i hate to say it because the boys have done a great job of stopping the run but to get pressure on the QB they need to make a defensive change no matter what if they wanna stop the pass... i would run a blitzing 4-3 cause i think we have enough athletes to pull it off pluss we got a solid group of LB's and it would only help them make plays putting pressure on the sophomore QB will stop them from passing and they could have a saftey spy the UT commitment all night