Crockett fans inform me on the condition!

crockett78

:thumb:

Dyer County 25.2ppg

Crocketts first string has only allowed two scores against dyersburg and milan..........dyercounty was our season high and thats because they scored on the third string.......just a little more than "supplementing" as you say...........you are a very respectful person however keeping the perry topic priority :angry:

:D first off im not into bashing coaches,kid,or fans having said that i wont to set the facts streight, on the points per game you need to look at the points scored on dyersburg in the fourth quarter, that would be when the young kids are in, as you said when dyercounty scored. i give crockett's o-fence credit they dropped 28 on the trojans good job. other than that the trojans have only had 7 points scored in the last 4 games on the first d-fence. COACH COUNCE believes when you have a comanding lead get the starters out and let other kids get playing time for the commitment and dedication they put forth day in and out. with that motto he trys to keep key playerts from being in the game when it realy doesnt matter. I LOOKED BACK at post out up by several crockett fans stating that when they played haywood they hoped that there was no injuries that 10-0 would be nice but the gold ball would be nicer.... not saying perry wont be back or that his back up isnt a good player, but crockett fans and region7aaa fans all know that he is a BIG FACTOR in crocketts offence, good luck crockett and all of region7 players, we need the gold ball in our region, as a trojan fan i wont it in dyersburg but if it cant make it here i would like for a region 7 team to bring it home.... :(

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after reading post sumitted by trojansfans_04 i do believe he is realy a crockett fan acting to be a trojan fan. and that is ok if he supports crockett it is his wright he should just change his screen name. I would agree with you covington ha sa great d-fence along with ripley if i was going to rate the d-fence in the region i would do so as

1 covington (pass coverage is weekness)

2ripley ( when healthy)

3dyersburg ( 1rst string only alowed12 points after crockett posted 28)

4crockett (solid enough to suppliment the offence)

5haywood

but that is the way i saw it this season. ANY WORD ON JARVIS

haywood's defense only 15 a game in this region. oh yeah, only gave up 13 TOTAL to mighty crockett at their place. lot more than that on d burg AND covington.

Defenses by the Numbers

Crockett County 8.6ppg

Covington 10.0ppg

Haywood 15.0ppg

Ripley 16.0ppg

Obion 18.6ppg

Dyersburg 19.0ppg

Dyer County 25.2ppg

Crocketts first string has only allowed two scores against dyersburg and milan..........dyercounty was our season high and thats because they scored on the third string.......just a little more than "supplementing" as you say...........you are a very respectful person however keeping the perry topic priority ;)

haywood scored early, was that not on the first string, i believe it was, everybody was still in

;)

:D first off im not into bashing coaches,kid,or fans having said that i wont to set the facts streight, on the points per game you need to look at the points scored on dyersburg in the fourth quarter, that would be when the young kids are in, as you said when dyercounty scored. i give crockett's o-fence credit they dropped 28 on the trojans good job. other than that the trojans have only had 7 points scored in the last 4 games on the first d-fence. COACH COUNCE believes when you have a comanding lead get the starters out and let other kids get playing time for the commitment and dedication they put forth day in and out. with that motto he trys to keep key playerts from being in the game when it realy doesnt matter. I LOOKED BACK at post out up by several crockett fans stating that when they played haywood they hoped that there was no injuries that 10-0 would be nice but the gold ball would be nicer.... not saying perry wont be back or that his back up isnt a good player, but crockett fans and region7aaa fans all know that he is a BIG FACTOR in crocketts offence, good luck crockett and all of region7 players, we need the gold ball in our region, as a trojan fan i wont it in dyersburg but if it cant make it here i would like for a region 7 team to bring it home.... ;)

i was merely posting up the PPG average with no meaning to "disrespect" you or anyone else..........our defensive unit doenst allow many points.......first or thrid string it really doesnt matter........now im not sayin that if we put our third string in that they would stop anyones first string so dont get that idea.........im just sayin no one gives the cavs defense any respect as seen in ur post above .....cavs........forth ur kiddin me 8.6ppg(that would be lower if you count the fact that dyer county scored twice on our second and third string once by manassas and once by bolivar)..........but anyways im done writing and arguing about this.......its play off time ......one of my boys are injured and we are totally off topic..........good luck to you dyersburg, covington, and haywood!!!!!

haywood's defense only 15 a game in this region. oh yeah, only gave up 13 TOTAL to mighty crockett at their place. lot more than that on d burg AND covington.

haywood scored early, was that not on the first string, i believe it was, everybody was still in

you obviously took my comment out of text........i meant that crockett has only allowed "14ppg twice" against two good teams.........13 by haywood.........i am aware of this. Im sorry i wasnt more clear.

CROCKETT FANS WHAT ABOUT PERRY...........HOW IS HE?

I hate to do this on this thread, because the thread is about Jarvis' health. But the topic throughout the thread has somehow changed. With that said, I just want to remind everyone that the field was wet and muddy and there was about a 30 mph wind that night. Haywood's defense is good, but the weather took the speed of Crockett and evened the playing field. And oh by the way, we still WON!

I hate to do this on this thread, because the thread is about Jarvis' health. But the topic throughout the thread has somehow changed. With that said, I just want to remind everyone that the field was wet and muddy and there was about a 30 mph wind that night. Haywood's defense is good, but the weather took the speed of Crockett and evened the playing field. And oh by the way, we still WON!

weather played a key role!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!!!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS

:thumb:

you obviously took my comment out of text........i meant that crockett has only allowed "14ppg twice" against two good teams.........13 by haywood.........i am aware of this. Im sorry i wasnt more clear.

CROCKETT FANS WHAT ABOUT PERRY...........HOW IS HE?

My cousin Jarvis is doing fine. The family would like to thank everyone for the "PRAYERS" and for the support that everyone has given him :)

HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!!!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS!!!! HOW IS JARVIS WATS THE STATUS

Nervous? Well, according to the Jackson Sun...

Senior running back/linebacker Jarvis Perry severely sprained his MCL in a 13-6 victory over Haywood and is expected to be sidelined for at least four weeks.

"I'm not going to jeopardize anybody's career," said Crockett County coach P.A. Pratt , whose team plays host to Frayser (2-7) in the first round of the playoffs Friday. "He might be back in Week 4 (of the playoffs), but doctors aren't too optimistic about it. "We'll just have to wait and see."

With Perry out, junior Terry Lyons will fill in at running back. Lyons will have the luxury of being surrounded by one of the area's top senior trios in quarterback Craig Massey and wide receivers/defensive backs LeShaun and LeRon Johnson , the fuel for an offense averaging 41.5 points per game.

Pratt is confident in Lyon's abilities.

"I believe he would be starting for any other team in West Tennessee," Pratt said

Nervous? Well, according to the Jackson Sun...

Senior running back/linebacker Jarvis Perry severely sprained his MCL in a 13-6 victory over Haywood and is expected to be sidelined for at least four weeks.

"I'm not going to jeopardize anybody's career," said Crockett County coach P.A. Pratt , whose team plays host to Frayser (2-7) in the first round of the playoffs Friday. "He might be back in Week 4 (of the playoffs), but doctors aren't too optimistic about it. "We'll just have to wait and see."

With Perry out, junior Terry Lyons will fill in at running back. Lyons will have the luxury of being surrounded by one of the area's top senior trios in quarterback Craig Massey and wide receivers/defensive backs LeShaun and LeRon Johnson , the fuel for an offense averaging 41.5 points per game.

Pratt is confident in Lyon's abilities.

"I believe he would be starting for any other team in West Tennessee," Pratt said