Kingston at Carter

GOLF07

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game between Cater and Kingston should be a good one, depending on which Carter team shows up. If the Carter team that played Rutledge friday night shows up, Kingston wins by 3 touchdowns !! If the Carter team plays like the team of the first 8 games shows up, this could be good game and Carter may pull it out and they can wait till the next week to be defeated, BADLY !!! REMEMBER CARTER FANS A LARGE BIRD OF PRAY WILL/ MAY BE IN YOUR FUTURE !!!

Edited by Warlock

Officially is there a QB controversy? Sunday may be a little early to say that, but all we know is that #11 has performed every time he has been asked to. The starter has struggled in the past two weeks, but he is a senior and led the team very well for 8 weeks of the season. Who knows? I don't...

I agree, hornet. I think that if Bounds is physically atleast 90%, he should play. True, we haven't seen Stanton except in limited action, but you have to like what we have seen so far. I'm hoping that we don't run some type of alternating possesion type two QB system. That doesn't bring out the best in each QB.

I agree, hornet. I think that if Bounds is physically atleast 90%, he should play. True, we haven't seen Stanton except in limited action, but you have to like what we have seen so far. I'm hoping that we don't run some type of alternating possesion type two QB system. That doesn't bring out the best in each QB.

I feel fairly safe in saying that if Bounds can play that he will be the QB. I hope he is ok.

Biggest issue is weather/field conditions. If it is sloppy, Kingston's size will dominate. If it's decent playing conditions, I think Carter has better skill positions and will be able to capitalize.

Carter has a lot to prove. Everyone conviently forgets that they came the closest to beating Livingston in the playoffs last year. People are also putting too much stock into the second half of the Fulton game that Carter is a bad team.