Spring Hill at Lexington

SHRaiders

Spring Hill is a vastly improved team and if I were Lexington, don't overlook them because they are able to score. There is some Talent on the team.

Believe me, I dont think anyone from Lexington is over looking Spring Hll or anyone we play. Spring Hill will pose big problems for Lexington, but hopefully they can execute this weeks game plan and pull out a win.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Hill is a vastly improved team and if I were Lexington, don't overlook them because they are able to score. There is some Talent on the team.

Spring Hill's team speed is going to hurt Lexington (especially when the Raiders have the football on offense). Lexington does not have the team speed to contain Magwan Smith or Ned McCaster from what I saw of them against JSS.

They are not near as talkative this year because they are surprised to be where they are.

Last year's Lexington team was dominant.....this year's??????

Time to end the dream for Lexington.

i remember the forum last year lexington at lipscomb and how lipscomb upended lexington. i think lexingtons secondary better not underestimate the spread of spring hill. magwan smith runs their offense almost to perfection. look for him to run the ball and cause some problems. On the contrary,.......lexington has a great running game and i dont think spring hill will be able to stop it the whole game. lexington also has a superb field goal kicker. this one will be closer than some think. i take lexington by 10

They are not near as talkative this year because they are surprised to be where they are.

Last year's Lexington team was dominant.....this year's??????

Time to end the dream for Lexington.

bulldog69 where is your team? Last year lexington lost to state runner up. Yes there dream ended but they had a great season(12-1) Do you ever have anything good to say or is it all trash! Get a life! Good luck to lexington fri. hope they can pull out a win. Should be a great game. I pick Lex. 21 Spring Hill 20 Bullddog69 remember after this game there will be several young man thats dream will end... not a dream of a state champ. but a dream to just play Football!

bulldog69 where is your team? Last year lexington lost to state runner up. Yes there dream ended but they had a great season(12-1) Do you ever have anything good to say or is it all trash! Get a life! Good luck to lexington fri. hope they can pull out a win. Should be a great game. I pick Lex. 21 Spring Hill 20 Bullddog69 remember after this game there will be several young man thats dream will end... not a dream of a state champ. but a dream to just play Football!

My team was eliminated.......Lexington gets eliminated as well............I have a lot of good things to say. I think Region 5 football is good year in and out.....I think you are a good fan of your team...I respect other people's opinion.....I say what I think...am I always correct...I doubt it......I love football.....I wish these two regions could play each other every week.

Spring Hill is playing well and has some tough athletes. Spring Hill wins 35-24.

Do you know ANYTHING about this region 5?

Edited by bulldog69