Cheatham Co. @ South Side

footballfan99

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey South Side fans. Can I get some season stats on Forrest and others so that I can get your guys some pub this Friday night on the air???? I'll be there on Friday around 4:00PM. Better catch me quick because when I get to Jackson the infamous "Barnhill's Buffet" will be calling my name :thumb:

here's a few stats not offical but close.

Rushing att. yards td

J forrest(tb) 165 1800 25

K. James(fb) 100 500 6

T. Bates(fb) 100 500 8

K. Arment(qb) 50 250 3

Arment (65-42 700 yards 9td 3int)

Rec. Newbern 23 rec. 450 yards 6 td.

M. Fryer(te.) 8 rec. 125 3 tds.

Love to see the cubs knock em off like sycamore did a few years ago. SS was a heavy favorite for that game also. Don't think that SS gets the most out of the players yearly.

Don't bring that game up lol It's still a sore subject:( SS is a heavy fav. but this year they have something about them. It's hard to explain, you would have to see them play to understand. They just refuse to lose. They are a blue collar team. Tough Def. smash mouth running Offense. They're not just winning against "weak reg 6(cupcakes)" allmost every game this year it's 35-0 at halftime. If they played starters 4 quarter it would be 65-0 or more. They have held teams to less than 70 yards of total Off. 3 times and most of the yards came on 2nd team. I promise Jackson South Side isn't taking anyone lightly!! They respect everyone but fear none! Go Hawks

South Side has been a fun team to watch this year. They will go far in the play offs. Yes, They are a "special" team this year and everyone will see that they are unlike any other team in the past. They play with determination and pride and never give up. They are a very well disciplined team. They have amazed me all year. A team keys in on one player and someone else steps up and makes the big plays and you never know who that may be. Arment has been a great leader for the team and has played with control, just what the hawks needed this year. It will be hard for anyone to shut our offense down with Forrest, Bates and James and the awesome offensive line. Our defense has also done a super job. I predict the Hawks will be playing Crockett County in the semi's which will be a great game with a packed house. Good luck to the Hawks and for the Senior Hawks hope this will be a year that will be remembered for all long time. I will be in the stands cheering the Hawks to victory.GOOD LUCK HAWKS!! For all the Cheatham County fans that will be visiting the Hawks Nest hope you have a safe trip to Jackson. :unsure:

South Side has been a fun team to watch this year. They will go far in the play offs. Yes, They are a "special" team this year and everyone will see that they are unlike any other team in the past. They play with determination and pride and never give up. They are a very well disciplined team. They have amazed me all year. A team keys in on one player and someone else steps up and makes the big plays and you never know who that may be. Arment has been a great leader for the team and has played with control, just what the hawks needed this year. It will be hard for anyone to shut our offense down with Forrest, Bates and James and the awesome offensive line. Our defense has also done a super job. I predict the Hawks will be playing Crockett County in the semi's which will be a great game with a packed house. Good luck to the Hawks and for the Senior Hawks hope this will be a year that will be remembered for all long time. I will be in the stands cheering the Hawks to victory.GOOD LUCK HAWKS!! For all the Cheatham County fans that will be visiting the Hawks Nest hope you have a safe trip to Jackson. :unsure:

Thanks for the wishes. JSS is a very talented team and it will take our team's best effort plus some to be able to compete.

Guest bobcats#67

i think it will be a close game in the first half but southside will blow them out in the 2nd half. maybe 28-21 at half but about 55-28 at the end of the game. Southside will be (11-0) after this game

I do not think Cheatham is going to be able to match up with this JSS team. Now that said, a couple years ago a Cheatham team went down to play a LOADED Huntingdon team (who eventually lost in the state final game to Alcoa 52-41), completely overmatched and without a hope. That Cubs team kept the Mustangs within a single score for 3 and a half quarters. So, I don't think Cheatham will be able to win this game without something going drastically wrong for Southside, but I do believe they can make it a contest.

I do not think Cheatham is going to be able to match up with this JSS team. Now that said, a couple years ago a Cheatham team went down to play a LOADED Huntingdon team (who eventually lost in the state final game to Alcoa 52-41), completely overmatched and without a hope. That Cubs team kept the Mustangs within a single score for 3 and a half quarters. So, I don't think Cheatham will be able to win this game without something going drastically wrong for Southside, but I do believe they can make it a contest.

I think as long as SS stays focused they will win big. However, no one is counting out Cheatham Co. We will see tomorrow night. Good luck Hawks. Stay focused. Stay injury free. Play "your" game and all will be fine!!!