Daniel Boone vs Sullivan South

formerblazer

No comeback…just a big :) !!!!! That was funny! :thumb::lol:

Cap, u ain't half bad. Hows bout u and me get together for a shot or two of 'Rebelade' here in a couple of weeks before the big game if we meet again? I think it could happen. I think both our teams have a good shot this week. Good luck to you and your boys.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, u ain't half bad. Hows bout u and me get together for a shot or two of 'Rebelade' here in a couple of weeks before the big game if we meet again? I think it could happen. I think both our teams have a good shot this week. Good luck to you and your boys.

Rebelade...sombody say Rebelade...hey what about me! I got a stick in this fire too you know.

You know...there was talk last year that Brad was gonna transfer to Boone'. I'm sure glad he didn't go. I think he probably is also. Brad, if you are on here know this...we love you too man.

Comp Man, I can assure you he has never been on this site but would appreciate your comments. There is some pretty amusing material on here. A lot of people don't realize that Bradley is not a (mop up when the game is out of hand caliber QB). Congrats to the Rebels! Line play was the best that it has been all year. Curt had plenty of time to throw and made the most of it. Great Team effort!!

Bucfather, why do u hate South so much? Are you a radio broadcaster?

Not hatin', just playin'.

Seriously, I think that South will definitely be the best opponent that MoWest has faced all year, but for some reason, I think they will pull it out. That's not discounting this week's games, but I think MoWest and South both win this week.

(also, once upon a time, I graduated from Sullivan Central, back when they could compete in the Big 7. Then the evil powers that be decided to build South and North, and all the people from Colonial Heights, which was about 1/3 of our attendance, henceforth went to South, and alas, Central was never again competitive in anything..............................)

Okay Comp, you're in too. We'll all need some antifreeze that night. I'm sure it'll be cold! But, be careful, we don't want u falling off that box!

I’m in!!! :thumb:

I have a feeling that the Mo West fans are a little more concerned about the outcome of this Friday’s game than the would like us to believe. The fact of the matter is that the Vikings have put the South rematch on our schedule since the day after the game in the castle. West is going to have to “bring it” Friday night because we don’t intend to let this one slip threw our hands now that we have come this close!!! It’s a pride thing.

“Rebelade”…I think that deserves a patent. :thumb:

Comp Man, I can assure you he has never been on this site but would appreciate your comments. There is some pretty amusing material on here. A lot of people don't realize that Bradley is not a (mop up when the game is out of hand caliber QB). Congrats to the Rebels! Line play was the best that it has been all year. Curt had plenty of time to throw and made the most of it. Great Team effort!!

I dont think anybody that has seen him play, thinks of him as a mop up qauterback. He is without a doubt very talented and is going to do great when he gets his oppertunity.But its very important that he gets playn time and experience.I said before he needs and deserves more than just comin in and mopping up. And i think there doin a good job in helping him progress.Theres no doubt in my mind he is capable of starting now and do a very good job.Good luck Rebels

I’m in!!! :lol:

I have a feeling that the Mo West fans are a little more concerned about the outcome of this Friday’s game than the would like us to believe. The fact of the matter is that the Vikings have put the South rematch on our schedule since the day after the game in the castle. West is going to have to “bring it” Friday night because we don’t intend to let this one slip threw our hands now that we have come this close!!! It’s a pride thing.

“Rebelade”…I think that deserves a patent. :thumb:

Hits got a little attitude...akin I might imagine to VikingAle! :lol: It's powerful stuff to have a burning reason why you need to beat somebody. Especially when it's got nothing to do with them.

But but but but, well you should knwo that..................meh. Sorry I got nothing. I feel bad for my Boone boys. You have your opinion and that is fine. Anything can happen on any given Friday. It looks like the boys didn't play their best game tonight, and since I didn't head to the game I can't really say much.

I will take offense at the North being better than Boone comment though, seeing as how we beat them this year.

East and South will be an interesting game next week.

interesting it will be ill say this if the offence for east ever get rolling then someones had a bad nite if the shoot themselves in the foot ;like they do sometimes then ittl be long nite for them the have 3 ppl the can go all the way on every play defence scares me though

Wah wah wah! I've never heard so much crying in my life. I've said it 100 times, if Coach Carter wanted to pad Curt's stats, he would have some unreal numbers! He's usually out by the end of the 3rd. The reason they let Jeffers throw when he comes in is to keep him happy. Everyone's been scared he would transfer. He's a very good QB, but he'll only get to QB his senior year because he's playing behind one of the best high school QB's to ever play in this area. Now, get ready for Mo. East!

Yelp!! They need to quit crying, --It's football. But, I have to admit that Coach Carter seems to keep his starters in too long, often-times. He almost left Curt in one play too long in the last season game--Curt got his bell rang. Also, I believe that you need to give the other boys some playing time in order to 1.) build confidence for next year and 2.) encourage kids, in general, to "sign up". Coach Carter is doing a fine job, and is doing nothing wrong--dont' get me wrong-----but this will continue to be a subject of debate. Go-Rebels, Go-Coach Carter.

Edited by Rebeltothecore