CAK vs South Greene

mmm71690

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people on this board have referred to CAK as "finally a smashmouth football team". Take that for whatever you like.

When I think of "smashmouth" football, I want to think running out of the Power-I, Maryland-I, and the Power-T... But alot of people just mean a team is physical when the call them a smashmouth team.... I'll go with CAK in this one.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Wheb I think of "smashmouth" football, I want to think running out of the Power-I, Maryland-I, and the Power-T... But alot of people just mean a team is physical when the call them a smashmouth team.... I'll go with CAK in this one.

I belive it will be a close game! If Jordan Laws gets in his head to win, he will bull over their defense. Its in his blood to win and not give up and it is his senior year. South Greene by 7

I belive it will be a close game! If Jordan Laws gets in his head to win, he will bull over their defense. Its in his blood to win and not give up and it is his senior year. South Greene by 7

CAK has seniors too who aren't going to give up. That's pretty much a given in football. But it should be a good game, like you say

CAK can and should win this game in my opinion. But if they dont play any better than they played against Sweetwater I think it will be a long game. Last year CAK took South Greene for granted in the first half and it took a strong second half performance for the Warriors to win.

South Greene is a school with a lot of pride and they will come out swinging. I think that the team that comes out and hits the other team in the mouth and doesnt back down wins.

Its going to be an all night affair so pack a dinner. CAK has the talent, heart and coaches to win this game. But it just depends on which CAK team shows up.

Run to the football and when you get there arrive with a bad attitude. Dont wait till halftime to get mentally prepared to play and take the fight to South Greene.

R2D2

I am going to pick the Rebels. Only because I am biased and that is who i want to win. I'm an ole has been from way back. I haven't been to a game in years, too many memories that well up inside me. I would love to see the Rebels pull it out and go all the way, but there are some tough oponents out there. Make it to the second round and I am there! Ole #54 Kevin Seaton class of 1990 (yeah we went to playoffs twice!) Good Luck Rebs!

GO REBS!

GO VOLS!

Edited by oleSGHSrebel#54