6-5A versus 5-5A

hardtackle

what was the score of the antioch an dc game an well well well the team that was picked to go to state got put out first that stinks well maybe now you guys will respect metro teams i guess this year is our year an you guys forget HL is also a state championship contender they get better every week region 5-5a proved there the toughest this year an i gues 6-5a now knows what it feels like to play in the 5-5a but now i see the favorite is antioch you guys pickin them now i guess HL will just have to creep on up in ther an prove you guys wrong but know what i know i talk alotta trash but honestly all i want id for yall to respect metro teams an region 5-5a as a tough region with tough teams to beat an i hope that the outcome of these games made yall realize that region 5-5a is the real deal .........METRO METRO METRO METRO

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually would have picked Ravenwood over Gallatin, but I feel they lost a lot of the momentum they had in that loss against Dickson Co. I think Gallatin's D will shut down the predominantly run-based Raptor attack and gets on to Round 2.

Gallatin 17 Ravenwood 6

Hendersonville was actually looking good earlier in the year, then again so was Centennial. The late season collapse proved that they cannot perform well when it gets down to the wire. Franklin is easily the best team from 6-5A and they come away with this one.

Franklin 28 Hendersonville 3

Hunters Lane has been a thorn in the side for 65A over the years and this year should be no different. Brentwood should bring their passing game to the field and should test their speedy DBs throughout the game. Although this isn't their year, Brentwood should come away with this one in a close contest.

Brentwood 17 Hunters Lane 14

Dickson Co. is probably the most underrated team in the playoofs. They easily could have beaten Franklin, but a couple bad breaks gave Franklin the win. Antioch has never faired well against their first round opponents and Dickson's defense will make sure that tonight is no exception.

Dickson Co. 31 Antioch 13

Wow, shows how much I know about High School Football

well well well the final two team HLHS vs RAVENWOOD who would have ever thought HLHS would make it except for me an a few others i told you so an what happend to all the gallatin fans its like when you guys lost you guys left well im pretty sure people had ravenwood in the back of there heads as one of the teams to make it this far but never HLHS the cinderella story of 2006-2007 football so far the UNDERDOG highschool football to some an look what they have done all of you proved wrong well what do you guys have to say now

Again, excuse the other HLHS. He acts like we've never been here before. And you know what, we haven't. However, he is yet to learn that sportsmen give credit where it is due. We were underdogs because we had a bad team last year. No one but us knew how hard we worked all winter, spring, and summer. I assume he's just a little too happy and doesn't know how to direct his happiness.

First, it's ignorant to insult Gallatin. They were the best team we played all season. Second, why worry about others predictions and comments. They are just talking, we get to actually play the games. And finally, if you do things right and are successful, others will brag on you. There is never a need to do it yourself.

Congratulations to Ravenwood for making it this far. Some people doubted them early also. They are the defending state champs. They have their ring. They are the champs until someone eliminates them. We will try our best Friday night to do just that.