6-5A versus 5-5A

hardtackle

Gallatin over Ravenwood, Brentwood over Hunters Lane (close though), Dickson over Antioch (big), Franklin over Hendersonville (big).

Gallatin beats Brentwood, Franklin beats Dickson County (another ot victory)

Gallatin vs Franklin (I don't know)

Then the winner must contend with Ridgeway. Ridgeway is no pushover, very talented skilled players. Ridgeway has a great RB and WR combo that neither franklin or gallatin hasn't seen this year. Interesting to see what happens. Then they will have to contend with Riverdale or Dobyns Bennett. Good Luck.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both your predictions are misguided.

Franklin would play the winner of Brentwood / Hunters Lane

Gallatin would play the Dickson Co / Antioch winner

Does that change your thoughts?

It does but it doesn't. I still think that either Franklin or Dickson County will come out of the regional matchup. Gallatin and Dickson County will be an interesting game to watch. Smashmouth all the way!!! Even though Gallatin has gone to the shotgun, the coach's heart is still in running the ball and you already know that's DC bread and butter. Whoever it may be, gonna be fun to watch. All in all, if FHS finds some consistency on offense, they are the team to beat.

Both your predictions are misguided.

Franklin would play the winner of Brentwood / Hunters Lane

Gallatin would play the Dickson Co / Antioch winner

Does that change your thoughts?

My mistake. That does actually change much, both Dickson Co. and Brentwood will go down, and Franklin will still beat Gallatin. ALthough Gallatin/Dickson Co. will be close

:Pim picking hunterslane with their UNDERATED defense they are good might i add they shut out hendersonville till the 3rd quarter an they will do the same against brentwood maybe even shut them out the whole game an their RB #44 will rush over 200yards just like he did against hendersonville so if brentwood figures out how to stop #44 "STOMP" then they have a chance but also another thing im goin out on a limb an im picking HLHS an ANTIOCH to be the only 5-5a team remaining in the playoffs after week one thats right i got ravenwood upsetting gallatin an franklin rolling over hendersonville

hlhs over brentwood 21-0..HLHS underated defense an offense will show up an show out

Ravenwood over gallatin 21-28.... i guess 10-0 wont mean nuthin when there 10-1

Franklin over hendersonville 21-3... franklin will dominate

Antoich over dickson county 21-14..antioch will show up an be pumped up an pull a upset

what makes 6-5a any tougher than 5-5a because last time i checked everytime we meet in the playoffs a 6-5a team never blows out a 5-5a team an it most of the time a dog fight till the last few minutes of the game

That's very true. 6-5A is the probably the best region in the state and from my experience 5-5A has put up a fight every year. Fzrom Centennial's upset over an undefeated Antioch by a 24-19 score and then barely losing to Hendersonville 28-27. I have never seen a game between these two regions that was either a complete mismatch or a total blowout. I expect the same this week.