Lebanon at Lincoln County

tdluna

lebanon seems to be a little predictable on offense this past few games, only throwing around 5-8 times a game, i know nothing about lincoln county this year all ive herd about is how tough it is to play at "the pit"

Lebanon will have to establish the running game and they have to control the line of scrimmage. Lebanon has looked really well on defense this year so look for another big game of the nasty D.

Should be a great game ill take Lebanon

17-10

Good luck to Lebanon establishing that ground game....Lincoln Co. has one of the best defenses I have seen in a while. Matt Moran and Zerian Mastin are two of the best (if not the best) linebackers in middle tennessee....and they are on the same team. The problem for Lincoln County in the Coffee County game seemed to be hanging on to the football and their inability to throw.....I think they will overcome those problems and run the ball with some success....Lc wins in a tight one....low scoring

Lincoln County: 17

Lebanon - 13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Pit' is one of the great places in Tennessee to visit for football fans. It like Oak Ridge and a couple other places should be a MUST SEE for any true HS football fan in Tn.

CUdog24 if you have never been there you should make an effort and go to this game to support you boys. Food an atmoshpere is great.

Being an experet on the pit since smyrna went there 3 years in a row let me tell you the last 2 years it was not intimidating at all as a matter of fact it was a ghost town compared to what it usually is. Now the 1st year we went when they were undefeated it was unbelieveable and the next week when they played riverdale it was the best hs atmosphere ever but ------------- if the fans there don't think they will win the state they stay home and that is a shame for the players there.

Being an experet on the pit since smyrna went there 3 years in a row let me tell you the last 2 years it was not intimidating at all as a matter of fact it was a ghost town compared to what it usually is. Now the 1st year we went when they were undefeated it was unbelieveable and the next week when they played riverdale it was the best hs atmosphere ever but ------------- if the fans there don't think they will win the state they stay home and that is a shame for the players there.

I agree. Sometimes there tends to be a lot of fair weather fans (my parents included). It's sad, too bad I only get to attend one/two games a season :lol: . Although if the weather is nice and it's not too cold, I think there will be a big crowd, because most fans feel that Lincoln County should beat Lebanon.

Edited by tdluna

i have not seen lincoln co. play at all and really dont know what they have or dont have.

Can anyone tell me there record? Who they have beat and who they have lost to?

Lincoln County's record is 7-3. They have lost to Franklin, Riverdale, and Cookeville. They defeated Blackman, Warren County, Franklin County, Oakland, Hazel Green, AL, Coffee Couty, and Cumberland County. Jeremy Ramsey has over 1,400 yards rushing for the season at tailback. The defense is solid up front and will hit you. The temp is supposed to be in the 30's, so it will definitely be football weather. Hope the Pit is full and that everyone has a safe trip.

Lincoln County's record is 7-3. They have lost to Franklin, Riverdale, and Cookeville. They defeated Blackman, Warren County, Franklin County, Oakland, Hazel Green, AL, Coffee Couty, and Cumberland County. Jeremy Ramsey has over 1,400 yards rushing for the season at tailback. The defense is solid up front and will hit you. The temp is supposed to be in the 30's, so it will definitely be football weather. Hope the Pit is full and that everyone has a safe trip.

Go Falcons. I think they will play their best game of the yr.

wow that is a pretty impressive record and have beaten some quality teams.

maybe they had a bad game against cookeville but i know the bluedevils beat them at their place and thats a hard thing to do.

sounds like it will be a great game hopefully i will be able to attend

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!