Dragon Football

don222

What would Stone coach? And how many more positions does Andy need to fill on his coaching staff? Do you think now that the kids have a year of the new offense under their belts they will be more able to execute the plays? The offensive line consisted of mostly juniors so do you think that will help with being able to give more protection to the QB next season? The QB that we have right now is a passing QB not a scrambler.

Oh and before any thinks I am picking on the QB I am not just what I observed this season so please don't jump me for that.

I have not heard what Stone will be cocentrating on but he has been working with some of the skilled players. As far as our offense goes I don't think we have the personell to run that type of offense. But that is only my opinion and I have not heard about any changes being made as of yet. Have you?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not heard what Stone will be cocentrating on but he has been working with some of the skilled players. As far as our offense goes I don't think we have the personell to run that type of offense. But that is only my opinion and I have not heard about any changes being made as of yet. Have you?

would 2 yards and a cloud of dust work. I think spreading out and throwing the ball around gives clinton a better chance to win next year. I agree, some more skilled players are needed. someone needs to rattle the halls at the high school or start a recruiting service like maryville has. oops that slipped out.

would 2 yards and a cloud of dust work. I think spreading out and throwing the ball around gives clinton a better chance to win next year. I agree, some more skilled players are needed. someone needs to rattle the halls at the high school or start a recruiting service like maryville has. oops that slipped out.

Yup we got them er recrutin trucks lined up an ret ta go...not sure what wed do if we didnt hav'em thangs...whew!...we done recruted ur coach bout 8 year ago too

Goldballs, how any players do you think we have walking the halls that might contribute?

at least we got in the playoffs yall came in second to last in the region so i dont want to hear it yall should just drop football as a sport in your school because yall stink

Powell was in the play-off because the right teams lost, not because Powell beat good teams. The way Red Bank "HUMILIATED" you guys showed you didnt deserve to be there!

Goldballs, how any players do you think we have walking the halls that might contribute?

Anyone who plays another sport but doesn't play football is where i would start first, then i would look for the big kids. any kid that might have played sports early then quit i would check on. last i would ask the city of clinton for a garbage truck to start a recrutiing service like maryville has. :thumb:

Edited by goldballs