Cloudland's New Coach

krichunaka

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbyfield is the next coach. Mark Byrd is the Off. Cood. Nick Winchester is the QB Coach. BJ Johnson will be the runningback coach. Jordan Buck will coach the secondary. Luke Sparks is the Off line coach. The King is the strength and conditioning coach.

Well I have heard some BS in my life but this is hilarious! Nick is behind my right shoulder as I type dying of laughter~ :lol:

i think that robbie will be alright if he will make the players lift weights and get faster. there is alot of talent coming up that will help too.he won't have no problem getting the younger players to work hard because they want to win its the jr and sr that he will have a problem with. they need to be made to work hard if he wants to compete next year.last year should be enough to get them in the weight room and work.i think in a few years we'll be back

When will they announce the new coach?

Already have, Roby Turbifill, former Mr Football finalist who was a great player at Cloudland.He has Coached Jr High ,J V, and been an assistant for the varsity for several years. He is young and has big plans,I hear he has the kids working and intends to run a taunt ship.Great person . Lets get Cloudland back on the Football map.

Already have, Roby Turbifill, former Mr Football finalist who was a great player at Cloudland.He has Coached Jr High ,J V, and been an assistant for the varsity for several years. He is young and has big plans,I hear he has the kids working and intends to run a taunt ship.Great person . Lets get Cloudland back on the Football map.

Thanks. I did not know it was offical. Good luck. He sure cares about the program. He learned from one of the best. Go Highlanders!