Gordonsville @ Friendship Christian

B/c ever since half time of the FC game 3 weeks ago, Gordonsville has been on a mission.

Funny thing. Since halftime of that game ... FCS has finished the WIN against GV. They have beaten the scariest team in the state - TC. And they have annihilated 2 other teams ... one a playoff team ... where the starters barely finished the half. FCS seems enfuego to me too! :thumb:B);)

Edited by tnsddeveloper

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny thing. Since halftime of that game ... FCS has finished the WIN against GV. They have beaten the scariest team in the state - TC. And they have annihilated 2 other teams ... one a playoff team ... where the starters barely finished the half. FCS seems enfuego to me too! :thumb:B);)

Grace was barely a playoff team, don't act like FC played anyone worth a crap, with the exception of TC...

The second half team of the FC game looks alot different than the first half team...

oh, and what's enfuego supposed to mean?

oh, and what's enfuego supposed to mean?

That's "on fire" in Spanish there......

And I agree about the GV-SP thread; nothing but fun. I would NOT by any stretch consider FC the underdog. I expect a close game, no blowouts, no upsets. I'll not be surprised no matter who wins, and I will be surprised if it's a blowout. And JB is #1, not FC......just for the record:) And I'll also take this chance to say that although the AP poll isn't perfect, it is a good thing, I like it, heck, I think most everybody likes it. It really doesn't mean anything when you get down to the nitty-gritty of it, but it gives the players something to shoot for. And it makes for good conversation :thumb:

B/c ever since half time of the FC game 3 weeks ago, Gordonsville has been on a mission. They annihated Watertown who was a pretty good team, and oh...I believe the Gordonsville aboslutely detsroyed South Pitt as well, and the score could have been worse, but do you really think Coach Dillard wants to run up the score?

The South Pittsburg fans were pretty classy overall in their comments before and after the Gordonsville game. They even said basically that Gordonsville was the better team. But, from what I read, it seemed that they gave you more then you think you took. I respect SP a lot and I kind of take it a little personal that you are saying that you "aboslutely (sic) detsroyed (sic) South Pitt" I will take a win anyway I can legally get it but I never feel prideful about winning against a team that struggled and did not play their best game. South Pitt was better than what they showed. :thumb:

Edited by Pasture

The South Pittsburg fans were pretty classy overall in their comments before and after the Gordonsville game. They even said basically that Gordonsville was the better team. But, from what I read, it seemed that they gave you more then you think you took. I respect SP a lot and I kind of take it a little personal that you are saying that you "aboslutely (sic) detsroyed (sic) South Pitt" I will take a win anyway I can legally get it but I never feel prideful about winning against a team that struggled and did not play their best game. South Pitt was better than what they showed. :lol:

I thought they may have been better than they showed. It happens. However I feel they were introduced to a diffrent look that they didnt practice for. Thats football. FC gave us the same look, something we had not practiced for. They did the damage quick. Then it ended. It didnt continue because Gv didnt lay back and just run the clock to get it over with. It seemed in the 2nd half that the clock stopped just to change possessions. Then when it got close to the end Gv set down on the clock. The yardage against FC an GV was very close. Gv also didnt play their best game against FC. GV had player issues at the time. FC will find that out also. Maybe watching the film SP thought the didnt have to worry about certain players because FC made it look like they were not a threat. That night they were not. That has been resolved and FC will find that out Friday. Lets see how good they stuff certain players this time. Thats the reason I think GV can beat FC this go around. No matter how good you think SP was, ask any of their coaches. The line was not quality enough to compete in Championship play. The backs however are well beyond any team I have seen play. As the old story gos without a line you will get beat. Thats what happened. I think with a better line SP will be the giant killer next year. Mark it down. You heard it here first. Also need to schedule better teams to play.

Also if you know Gut Wrench. How far will he travel to be a fence jumper? Now hes jumped to TC. :thumb: He best watch his butt there also. He could get the Slick Rick treatment to teach him to quit jumping fences. I cant beleive he would disrespect coach Satterfield with offering him advice. A legand in his own time being offerd advice by who? A fence jumper. That would be like me offering advise to the Colts coach. Satterfield must be amused. Maybe he will invite him over for lunch in the nest and buy him the famous outhouse special. While the boys put the yellowjacket special on him outside the nest. If it happens he deserves it for jumping fences. BUZZZZ BUZZZZ :angry:

The South Pittsburg fans were pretty classy overall in their comments before and after the Gordonsville game. They even said basically that Gordonsville was the better team. But, from what I read, it seemed that they gave you more then you think you took. I respect SP a lot and I kind of take it a little personal that you are saying that you "aboslutely (sic) detsroyed (sic) South Pitt" I will take a win anyway I can legally get it but I never feel prideful about winning against a team that struggled and did not play their best game. South Pitt was better than what they showed. :lol:

SP didn't play our best but if we did I still feel we still could not have won. Same thing against Temple looking back now. I heard the same type comments after that game and have no heartburn about it. What can you say when you get your butt kicked? :angry: We tried hard but needed some beef on the line and some leaders to step up. If Temple ends up playing G'ville it will be two evenly matched teams. I think G'ville has a very good chance of beating FC :thumb:

Maybe he will invite him over for lunch in the nest and buy him the famous outhouse special. While the boys put the yellowjacket special on him outside the nest. If it happens he deserves it for jumping fences. BUZZZZ BUZZZZ :thumb:

I get some of my best "gut wrenching" laughs reading Coacht posts. Did you ever read any of the posts Gary put on here giving Slick such a hard time about being a fence jumper? I think Slick was probably a good(?) influence on Gary.

Can you believe what the Yellow Jackets did to Rick? I was appalled and horrified! Maybe he should have exercised more stealth and drove the car without all the "Crusaders" stickers all over it. In stead of wearing his black and read Crusader shirt, he should have been more under cover.

Thanks Slick Rick for taking (and apparently giving) one for the team!!! :angry:

No thanks necessary Pasture. Slick Rick did not have Crusader stickers all over the car. Slick Rick just had a terrible day. It stunk altogether. (Literally)! Slick Rick would like to issue an apology to the people at Trousdale, Slick Rick had his problems in the bathroom and missed the toilet on several occasions. This was not done intentionally, but just could not be helped. Slick Rick tried to clean it up, but ran out of toilet paper. It kind of just grinded into the concrete. Again sorry about that guys. You ever seen the movie dumb and dumber? Slick Rick felt like that guy in that movie. Slick Rick thought Slick Rick was dying. Slick Rick is picking Gordonsville in the upset this time.