LAKE COUNTY WINS

bballchamp

dont kid yourself Butchie - Essenberg and Shaw can run with anyone in Class A around here. They are solid up front and #40 (LB) is a hustler. Reminds me of McKenzie big LB but faster. TCA/Lake County should be a good game.

You guys have your hands full with JCS. They are the one team around here that matches up with you guys. They are balanced as well and have a lot of speed as well. This should be a classic. GO REBS!!!!! JCS wont be intimated. They played some real good non-region games (South Side and DCA) So, a big game atmosphere wont intimidate them. I hope you guys win and keep winning. Its time for another gold ball in Carroll County. JCS handed it to you last year. Hopefully, that left a bad taste in the mouths of the returning players and they will be looking for a little payback.

Plus, I want to see a Lake Co/Rebel re-match. Everytime they lose a couple of their fan :thumb: s have an excuse or call it a fluke. Maybe another butt-kicking could be in order. Didnt you guys beat them 40's - 20's????? I know they had some sort of excuse. Someone was hurt, too cold, too hot, river was up, rained, grass to tall. GO REBS!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont kid yourself Butchie - Essenberg and Shaw can run with anyone in Class A around here. They are solid up front and #40 (LB) is a hustler. Reminds me of McKenzie big LB but faster. TCA/Lake County should be a good game.

You guys have your hands full with JCS. They are the one team around here that matches up with you guys. They are balanced as well and have a lot of speed as well. This should be a classic. GO REBS!!!!! JCS wont be intimated. They played some real good non-region games (South Side and DCA) So, a big game atmosphere wont intimidate them. I hope you guys win and keep winning. Its time for another gold ball in Carroll County. JCS handed it to you last year. Hopefully, that left a bad taste in the mouths of the returning players and they will be looking for a little payback.

Plus, I want to see a Lake Co/Rebel re-match. Everytime they lose a couple of their fan :thumb: s have an excuse or call it a fluke. Maybe another butt-kicking could be in order. Didnt you guys beat them 40's - 20's????? I know they had some sort of excuse. Someone was hurt, too cold, too hot, river was up, rained, grass to tall. GO REBS!!!

No excusses. Mckenzie was the better football team.

No excusses. Mckenzie was the better football team.

Maybe on that night...But if we don't have Yancey for the 2nd half and Springer cnn't even walk and not play defense in the 2nd half as the McKenzie game..I doubt we would be able to win this week either..I don't believe McKenzie would have won by that score with both of them healthy and playing defense in the 2nd half!

Plus, I want to see a Lake Co/Rebel re-match. Everytime they lose a couple of their fan :lol: s have an excuse or call it a fluke. Maybe another butt-kicking could be in order. Didnt you guys beat them 40's - 20's????? I know they had some sort of excuse. Someone was hurt, too cold, too hot, river was up, rained, grass to tall. GO REBS!!!

:thumb: Remember you heard it here first, JCS nor TCA has not played a team this season as unpredictable as the REBS and Lake County. They have not played a team that can hang 14 points on u quick. They are not gonna be able to handle the size we have up front. And TCA has played run, run, run, or throw a little and run run run. They haven't seen the offensive firepower 7A has to offer. This game isn't gonna be as close as u think. This aint last year. We got a Defense that will get after you. We couldn't stop anybody last yr. This yr we've stopped everyone. Except Trenton. And they can cmon back too. :angry:

Maybe on that night...But if we don't have Yancey for the 2nd half and Springer cnn't even walk and not play defense in the 2nd half as the McKenzie game..I doubt we would be able to win this week either..I don't believe McKenzie would have won by that score with both of them healthy and playing defense in the 2nd half!

On that night we played as usual. And Lake did have some key injuries. And thier misdirection plays had us confused until late in the second quarter. Now thier injuries were to players who went both ways. And definately had an impact on us scoring. But the momentum in that game had already changed before the injuries. But baring the injuries, the score woulda been different. we scored 47 unanswered points. But TCA don't read this and think you can do the same. You aint the REBELS. And you can't beat Lake County. :lol::thumb::angry:

;) Remember you heard it here first, JCS nor TCA has not played a team this season as unpredictable as the REBS and Lake County. They have not played a team that can hang 14 points on u quick. They are not gonna be able to handle the size we have up front. And TCA has played run, run, run, or throw a little and run run run. They haven't seen the offensive firepower 7A has to offer. This game isn't gonna be as close as u think. This aint last year. We got a Defense that will get after you. We couldn't stop anybody last yr. This yr we've stopped everyone. Except Trenton. And they can cmon back too. :D

So what your telling me is that South Side can't put points up quick and they're small......... Is that what your trying to say?

:thumb: Remember you heard it here first, JCS nor TCA has not played a team this season as unpredictable as the REBS and Lake County. They have not played a team that can hang 14 points on u quick. They are not gonna be able to handle the size we have up front. And TCA has played run, run, run, or throw a little and run run run. They haven't seen the offensive firepower 7A has to offer. This game isn't gonna be as close as u think. This aint last year. We got a Defense that will get after you. We couldn't stop anybody last yr. This yr we've stopped everyone. Except Trenton. And they can cmon back too. :ph34r:

Butchie..We both have tough games..but I keep hearing how tough TCA's defense is...Fayette scored a lot of points and I read that the running back for Fayette had close to 200 yards against them...hmmm

Fayette beat em. And ya'll ran all over Fayette. And even had scores called back. Hmmmm.

Butchie..I kinda wish I could be at yall's gane also..I saw in another post about the top quarterbacks..Someone had the J.C.S. quarterback..I went with Carr as far as being a passer...Turn those Rebels loose this Friday night..I hope to see the scoreboard light up ..er from your Rebels I mean..If it's from Jackson..I hope we're the team lighting it up!

Butchie..I kinda wish I could be at yall's gane also..I saw in another post about the top quarterbacks..Someone had the J.C.S. quarterback..I went with Carr as far as being a passer...Turn those Rebels loose this Friday night..I hope to see the scoreboard light up ..er from your Rebels I mean..If it's from Jackson..I hope we're the team lighting it up!

JCS is in for a real treat. :thumb: And handle your business as well then we settle this. LOL :ph34r:

Vols fan..These are all good kids..They've lost the past two years to this same school and were just being kids...I didn't see the worm but I left..As far as tearing up the field..I don't know what they could have done with their cleats other than what both teams did the whole game...Fayette has a great program and we've been there the past two years..These kids have been having the pressure of having all this talent and not being able to win a big game..other than the teams that we thought they would beat..Last night..Lake Co finally showed the talent that we all thought they had..I don't believe they were in any way intentionally trying to not show good sportmanship!They had all kinds of calls go against them last night again,and I believe they were just being a bunch of happy players celebrating a big win over a great quality team..Had I stayed..I may have done the worm myself..if I knew how!

I'm sure the Lake county kids are a good group, and I understand the desire to celebrate, but they were way out of control. One player ran to the middle of the field where the Vikings "V" is and did the whole "horse dragging the hoof" move across the V. The worm, the snow angel. Several players "taunting" the crowd (hands raised, fingers flying). These are only some examples, the "celebration" when on like this by the whole lot and it really bordered disgraceful.

It's too bad the lake county coaches didn't take the opportunity to teach kids how to be graceful winners. I can honestly say that the Viking team has done nothing but win with class, the team never reverted to thuggish behaviour and treated each team with the upmost respect. Too bad those kids didn't get the same when they were beaten.

Good luck with your next game, I only hope that if you lose, you aren't treated the same way Fayette was.