Week 12 11/10 White House at Pearl-Cohn

timbdp

Consider this a heads up to those of you who were acting a fool in the White House - Notre Dame thread.

I just took a few minutes to delete over 2 pages of posts in the already closed thread. I'll be happy to delete more and close or delete threads if some folks don't want to clean up their acts. I've also spent time over the last few weeks helping CoachT identify folks who need to be locked out of CoachT.com for good.

This trouble looks like it's coming from high school boys. Young gentlemen, it would be nice if you would start acting like gentlemen.

Cheers, and remember.........

Del is watching...... :ph34r:

DL.

Well Del you must have seen where I tried to be respectful towards White House after they beat a very good ND bunch AND THEN I was bashed on by a certain induvidual WHO I WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME OR RESPOND TO HIM ANY LONGER!!! I hope that the first thing that gets said by anyone towards me when I am just making a prediction on a game, THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL, draws a response from one of you moderators or CoachT himself.

Go back to the "Greenbrier at White House" thread on PAGE 6 and you'll see how all of this nonsense began. I make an honest prediction that White House will win a game and get bashed by fans :( What was done????? NOTHING!!! I did predict the winners of the White House-Page, White House-Macon Co., White House-Sycamore, & White House-Pearl Cohn games wrong leading into that game. It's not like I was out to bash on White House though. I obviously had to pick White House to win two of those games listed because Page & Macon were winners when they played WH. I did pick WH to lose to Station Camp & Beech and look at what happened. I also picked them to beat DeKalb Co., Franklin-Simpson (KY), & Greenbrier. They won those games ;) I finished the regular season at 6-4 when it came to picking White House Football games and for that I get called out by someone on POST #5 of the Greenbrier thread. What is up with that???? :(

Now White House beat Notre Dame last week so that makes me 6-5 picking White House games this year. It's not like I picked against them to anger WH Football fans. The Station Camp game proved that one. The fact that I picked them to win two games that they lost (Page & Macon) also proves that to be true. WHEN DID PEOPLES OPINIONS TO PICK GAMES GIVE OTHERS THE RIGHT TO START BASHING ON THEM????????? I told CoachT himself that moderators don't do a good enough job at catching this stuff Del and that's been proven by the bashing I took from three guys on one thread because of a prediction on it <_<

I am now off of my soapbox but if anyone says anything that I feel is "immature or out of line" and it doesn't get dealt with in a hurry then there's going to be a response. Right there tells you that if someone doesn't like my predictions they should feel more than free to go use the "Ignore User Icon" and simply not read the posts. That's what I do when I disagree with someone. I don't get on here and call a person names or call them out for past predictions that a person may or may not have missed. That is BUSH LEAGUE!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Del you must have seen where I tried to be respectful towards White House after they beat a very good ND bunch AND THEN I was bashed on by a certain induvidual WHO I WILL NOT MENTION HIS NAME OR RESPOND TO HIM ANY LONGER!!! I hope that the first thing that gets said by anyone towards me when I am just making a prediction on a game, THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL, draws a response from one of you moderators or CoachT himself.

Go back to the "Greenbrier at White House" thread on PAGE 6 and you'll see how all of this nonsense began. I make an honest prediction that White House will win a game and get bashed by fans ;) What was done????? NOTHING!!! I did predict the winners of the White House-Page, White House-Macon Co., White House-Sycamore, & White House-Pearl Cohn games wrong leading into that game. It's not like I was out to bash on White House though. I obviously had to pick White House to win two of those games listed because Page & Macon were winners when they played WH. I did pick WH to lose to Station Camp & Beech and look at what happened. I also picked them to beat DeKalb Co., Franklin-Simpson (KY), & Greenbrier. They won those games :ph34r: I finished the regular season at 6-4 when it came to picking White House Football games and for that I get called out by someone on POST #5 of the Greenbrier thread. What is up with that???? :(

Now White House beat Notre Dame last week so that makes me 6-5 picking White House games this year. It's not like I picked against them to anger WH Football fans. The Station Camp game proved that one. The fact that I picked them to win two games that they lost (Page & Macon) also proves that to be true. WHEN DID PEOPLES OPINIONS TO PICK GAMES GIVE OTHERS THE RIGHT TO START BASHING ON THEM????????? I told CoachT himself that moderators don't do a good enough job at catching this stuff Del and that's been proven by the bashing I took from three guys on one thread because of a prediction on it <_<

I am now off of my soapbox but if anyone says anything that I feel is "immature or out of line" and it doesn't get dealt with in a hurry then there's going to be a response. Right there tells you that if someone doesn't like my predictions they should feel more than free to go use the "Ignore User Icon" and simply not read the posts. That's what I do when I disagree with someone. I don't get on here and call a person names or call them out for past predictions that a person may or may not have missed. That is BUSH LEAGUE!!!!

You dont call people names?Go back and read the GB/WH thread.You've already been called out on another thread this week[by Del] with Charlie Murphy and had your posts deleted from that post.Now you've been called out on this one,by Del[see a pattern]Who are you Eddie Haskel.You've called more people names than just about anyone on here.I.E. moron,retard,jerk.Any of that sound familiar catfish.Oh I dont do anything wrong,everybody is picking on me.Please.......

Go back to the "Greenbrier at White House" thread on PAGE 6 and you'll see how all of this nonsense began. I make an honest prediction that White House will win a game and get bashed by fans ;) What was done????? NOTHING!!! I did predict the winners of the White House-Page, White House-Macon Co., White House-Sycamore, & White House-Pearl Cohn games wrong leading into that game. It's not like I was out to bash on White House though. I obviously had to pick White House to win two of those games listed because Page & Macon were winners when they played WH. I did pick WH to lose to Station Camp & Beech and look at what happened. I also picked them to beat DeKalb Co., Franklin-Simpson (KY), & Greenbrier. They won those games :ph34r: I finished the regular season at 6-4 when it came to picking White House Football games and for that I get called out by someone on POST #5 of the Greenbrier thread. What is up with that???? :(

Well keep in mind that mods have lives too. I work 3 jobs pal. 3. Plus have a wife and a son I like to pay attention to. Sometimes I'm all over it when posts are reported and sometimes I don't look at any of the reports.

Did you report it when you were getting hammered? If so and no mod took care of it you should have emailed CoachT. If you didn't report it then you can't blame the mods.

Bottom line is everybody needs to act better. And you can always rise above it and respond with class. But if you're getting slammed and haven't done anything to prevoke it feel free to contact me. If it's on a board I mod then I'll try to help.

DL (who is going back to writing this week's sports page.)

Boys....

If you'd stop talking to each other it might clean a lot of this up. If you keep pushing it then you run the risk of getting locked out.

Is calling each other names really worth it? Doesn't make much sense to me.

DL (thinking that some folks from Shelbyville are losing it over the fact I'm telling someone to act right and not call names. :ph34r: But we're over that now. Now I don't like MTSU girls basketball. :(<_< )

the 3rd and 4th round home games are predetermined each year by top of bracket or bottom of bracket,the winner of the wh and pc game will host the next weeks game no matter who they play or what seed they are,this game is the bottom

of the bracket,next year the top bracket teams will host,this is only done because

once you get this far in the playoffs you could have a #1 seed playing a #1 seed

and this the only way to be fair of determing which team get the home field

There is an exception if both teams are from the same region. Higher seed gets to host.

See TSSAA.org.

http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/football.pdf

Page 2, Section III, item C.

My thoughts on this one: Pearl Cohn is probably licking their chops to get another shot at White House, and that is not good at all for the Blue Devils. That 35-28 loss a few weeks ago where Pearl ran all over White House(368 yards), and still lost, has to be motivating them. The poor performance at home against a mediocre Polk County team last Friday was their wake-up call. I could be wrong, but I think Pearl Cohn is going to be a handful for White House Friday night.

Edited by John005

The White House website was updated yesterday with photos, recap and stats from the Notre Dame game and a preview of the Pearl-Cohn game, including a link to the first game.

The photo gallery for the Notre Dame game is very large, so please give it time to load. You can access it at the gamecenter page. For each week's gamecenter page, you can go to schedule and click on the link for each game, or the most recent one will be linked from the main home page under the top heading.

http://www.whitehousehigh.com/football

Thanks for helping us utilize the site.

bdpweb

My thoughts on this one: Pearl Cohn is probably licking their chops to get another shot at White House, and that is not good at all for the Blue Devils. That 35-28 loss a few weeks ago where Pearl ran all over White House(368 yards), and still lost, has to be motivating them. The poor performance at home against a mediocre Polk County team last Friday was their wake-up call. I could be wrong, but I think Pearl Cohn is going to be a handful for White House Friday night.

Good points in theory.I hope Pearl focuses on the revenge factor.The Devils will not be out coached.I dont think anyone will argue that Pearl has better athletes, but I believe the Devils are a more disciplined team.Not as many turnovers and penalties.Those two things can be a back breaker for a High School team.Dont count out the Devils and the BDP factor.No one gave us a chance in the first meeting either :rolleyes: