Hardest Hitting Teams

pantherman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest almostthere

i would have to say that mckenzie, martin westview, and collinwood would be the hardest hittin teams i played last year. and the year before would be marshall county when ray hightower was a senior. i've never been so sore after a game before in my life (and still haven't).

Guest irish01

harding4ever, i agree with you. I am the QB at knox. catholic. Harding Academy was one of the hardest hitting teams we played all year. harding and mccallie can hit with anybody in the state!

Guest charlemagnelbcking

Go to the picture gallery and type in Maryville. There are some nice hits on there. I witnessed some nasty hits this year. The hardest hitting team ever, ask '98 Anderson County who that is, 8 players sent to the hospital thas night all from AC. Cody Hammontree put three in by himself. Some many hard hits the AC coach collapsed on the side line for the ambulances 9th trip of the night.

mba's team in 1999 would knock your lights out. Tate Rich, Barton Simmons, Moses O., K.B. Parkes, Clark Lea, Jonas Rodriguez, and Andrew Ellis to name a few would all run right through you. After the Bolles game, one of their players was quoted as saying, "I've never been hit like that." In the championship game that year, Barton had three monster hits, one of which knocked out some teeth. That was a very physical team. They outscored their opponents something like 425 to 82.

Guest kendall44

i graduated in 2000 from South Fulton, and throughout my career, i though Bruceton hit harder than anyone..you could tell those boys hit the weights yearround...i also remember some big guy,#40 i believe from Dyer Co, hardest i ever been hit in my life, but that was in a JV my soph. year