CPA@Camden

rcombs

Thanks! Just curious why you are going insane? Or do you know?

When I was in the NAVY I was on an aircraft carrier and we would out to sea for a long time I had a yahoo account that I used GoingInsane as my screen name and I have used it ever since then. about 10 years now

Camden secondary is not that great but i KNOW they will work harder than ever. They will have a big night with alot of interceptions. They will make alot of adjustments in practice this week.

I really meant that in a sarcastic way.. like yeah throw the ball alot gives us more chances to intercept or keep the yardage down. :thumb:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA's QB is amazing, and he should be recruited by D-I schools. He runs well, he's smart, and he has a great arm. But I still think Camden has this one. They have the size AND the speed. CPA's QB was prolly the biggest person on the field for them..

Conner is one of the larger players on the team, which helps him gain tough yardage.

However, CPA's success on offense and defense is great schemes, coaching, and team speed.

Camden is 11-0 and haven't been challenged much, so they must be a very good team.

This will be a close matchup, but size is not the issue. Playing well, keeping mistakes to a minimum, and heart will determine the winner.

Conner is one of the larger players on the team, which helps him gain tough yardage.

However, CPA's success on offense and defense is great schemes, coaching, and team speed.

Camden is 11-0 and haven't been challenged much, so they must be a very good team.

This will be a close matchup, but size is not the issue. Playing well, keeping mistakes to a minimum, and heart will determine the winner.

Camden should be 11-0 but is actually 10-1. We lost 7-6 to a very good defensive Westview team in week 0.

"lol, Waverly fan's can not swallow the defeat. CPA is a better team than Waverly. They are 5 TDs better than Waverly. Region 6 is not as strong as you guys think. Did you ever think CPA may be holding some things back so Camden won't have it own film? I bet it is a good chance that is one reason it didn't get too out of hand. Under a 100 yards of total offense and you say that CPA didn't dominate the game, it pretty much helps me see that folks in Humphrey's Co. lack a sense of football knowledge. Go to Camden next week and I promise you will see a better version of CPA than you saw tonight."

Hate to burst someone's bubble but if you are only 5 TDs better than Waverly then you are in big trouble against Camden. Toast in other words.

I saw all the Waverly homes games and the road game against Camden and throughout the years I have seen many Clinic Bowl games.

I said that to get to this: Waverly just isn't a very good football team.

They try hard and are scrappy but they aren't very big.......have no speed to speak of and very little depth.

The last time I looked they had not beaten a team with a winning record and struggled against those with losing records.

Camden had them down 27-0 at the end of the first Qtr and I had the feeling they could have scored at will all night but the Lions coach was enough of a gentleman to call the dogs off early. Camden has a good running game,an excellent defence,and an excellent QB.

I plan to be there because I expect a whale of a game. I haven't see the CPA guys but they will be put to the test......trust me.

By the way I am not dissing the Waverly kids but just telling it the way I see it.

My hat is off to them for a winning season and much improvement. The region is weak but last year we were losing to those same weak teams so they have made a step forward anyway.

Perhaps they can improve a little bit more next year. One baby step at a time i guess.

I can tell you one thing Camden definitely doesn't need to be taken lightly. We may be a small school but when it comes to football we can bring it with the best of them. If you aren't even giving Camden a shot in this one then you better do some research because we have a very quick defense( would take to long to list our other incredible attributes in this category) an I believe when it comes down to it our front 7 will handle CPA. We just need to work hard in our secondary and we will have a very good game. I know from being in class with these guys that they are pumped and know that this is their year.

"lol, Waverly fan's can not swallow the defeat. CPA is a better team than Waverly. They are 5 TDs better than Waverly. Region 6 is not as strong as you guys think. Did you ever think CPA may be holding some things back so Camden won't have it own film? I bet it is a good chance that is one reason it didn't get too out of hand. Under a 100 yards of total offense and you say that CPA didn't dominate the game, it pretty much helps me see that folks in Humphrey's Co. lack a sense of football knowledge. Go to Camden next week and I promise you will see a better version of CPA than you saw tonight."

Hate to burst someone's bubble but if you are only 5 TDs better than Waverly then you are in big trouble against Camden. Toast in other words.

I saw all the Waverly homes games and the road game against Camden and throughout the years I have seen many Clinic Bowl games.

I said that to get to this: Waverly just isn't a very good football team.

They try hard and are scrappy but they aren't very big.......have no speed to speak of and very little depth.

The last time I looked they had not beaten a team with a winning record and struggled against those with losing records.

Camden had them down 27-0 at the end of the first Qtr and I had the feeling they could have scored at will all night but the Lions coach was enough of a gentleman to call the dogs off early. Camden has a good running game,an excellent defence,and an excellent QB.

I plan to be there because I expect a whale of a game. I haven't see the CPA guys but they will be put to the test......trust me.

By the way I am not dissing the Waverly kids but just telling it the way I see it.

My hat is off to them for a winning season and much improvement. The region is weak but last year we were losing to those same weak teams so they have made a step forward anyway.

Perhaps they can improve a little bit more next year. One baby step at a time i guess.

Wise old owl. You sound like a dumb ole coach who is jealous of the success that Coach Graves has had. Sorry, you may have been at these games, but it is obvious you didn't see anything.

These Tigers have improved over the year and it's a disgrace for any one to down these kids for their accomplishments. Shame on you!!!!!

I am not sure who you are wise old owl, and I'm not sure what you saw but I will tell you what I saw. I saw a team that started the year not too competitive. But by the end of the year they were very competitive and gave a very talented CPA team all they wanted. I know the score looked terrible, but these guys played hard and had a chance to be ahead at the half but unforced turnovers killed them. I broadcast the games on the radio and know what this team accomplished and what Coach Graves and his staff have done. I think that in years to come we will see Waverly at the top. Good job Tigers and good luck to Camden and CPA.

If CPA held anything back that would have been stupid. I don't think they did. Talking to some of the guys up there last night.

"Wise old owl. You sound like a dumb ole coach who is jealous of the success that Coach Graves has had. Sorry, you may have been at these games, but it is obvious you didn't see anything.

These Tigers have improved over the year and it's a disgrace for any one to down these kids for their accomplishments. Shame on you!!!!!"

I can assure you that I am not jealous in any way of Coach Graves. In fact I did praise them for improving from last year but you obviously just skipped right on over that.

They are good kids who play hard and scrap for all they are worth but talentwise they aren't in the same league yet with CPA,Camden,Goodpasture or other teams like that and all the wishful thinking in the world will not change it.