CPA@Camden

rcombs

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr. Sims our front seven is just too good. I have been sayin this all along!

who cares if they dont throw the deep ball? whats the difference between one pass that covers 50 or so yds and three or four short or intermediate passes that cover the same number of yds? and i would be worried about the run after the catch if i was you, not the deep ball. and you keep talking about #44 for camden, watch some film on #44 from CPA, their RB. or if you want to talk about LBs, ask any coach from region 5 who Alex House is.

I've seen Camden play all year, Camden is a good team but thats it, a team with a good defense will shut camdens O down, Want examples, Huntingdon, Westview, And Lewis County. Camden could not and would not have made it as far as they have without thier defense. CPA will be the biggest challenge Camden has seen all year if they are not on their toes Cpa will make it ugly. CPA is a very physical team on O and D. any mistakes and they will make you pay I'm rooting for camden since I live there but don't get the big head because you beat DCA, this is a different beast. Remember they hung 21 on the #1 team in the state in the mud and rain and got stopped on the 6 on downs one other time in the game.

Edited by willie9650

I've seen Camden play all year, Camden is a good team but thats it, a team with a good defense will shut camdens O down, Want examples, Huntingdon, Westview, And Lewis County. Camden could not and would not have made it as far as they have without thier defense. CPA will be the biggest challenge Camden has seen all year if they are not on their toes Cpa will make it ugly. CPA is a very physical team on O and D. any mistakes and they will make you pay I'm rooting for camden since I live there but don't get the big head because you beat DCA, this is a different beast. Remember they hung 21 on the #1 team in the state in the mud and rain and got stopped on the 6 on downs one other time in the game.

I can see by the fact that you have exactly 2 posts and joined all of 1 hour ago that we should take your "insight", call CPA's coaches, and concede defeat. Oh yes I forgot that you are also an expert on Lewis co and Goodpasture judging by your post on their thread ...you must have alot of frequent flyer miles on that helicopter that has been taking you to all those games this year. "All hail the new Region 5 and 6-2a Guru of Football" :)

From my perspective, CPA is a really good team. They have a great passing game, average running game. Their best running is from Lowery who likes to run the qb draw a lot. He has excellent passing abilities, but..... if you put pressure on him he will throw it up for grabs.

Camden, is a really good team. They run the ball really well and are able to pass when they need to and are very good at it. Their defense is quick hard hitting and will make you pay if you have the ball. If Lowery runs it very much, he will regret it.

I didn't see but maybe one hit that was hard from CPA. But Camden hits hard all the time. Lowery is big, and elusive but not that fast. Both teams are very well coached. I say Camden 28 CPA 14.

i play WR for the dca team and have played against Camden and CPA. Camden is an excellent team and deserves most of the praise they get. but we had 250 passing yards on them and that is the most we have had all year becuase we are a predominately running team. there is no way in heck Camden will stop CPA's passing offense if they couldnt stop ours. i know we got killed but even early in the game we could still run any routes we wanted and complete the pass. CPAs spread will dominate and tire out the Camden defense and their running back is possibly the best we have seen. the only thing that will keep Camden in it will be its tricky wing-t offense, which CPA will get used to eventually.

CPA- 42

Camden-20

Go 5-2A and good luck Camden. Your secondary will need it.

I hate to see DCA saying that CPA is so much better than us because they are in a position to know. I don't know anything about our boys giving up 250 passing yards and all that but I do know they gave up 3 points in the first half and scored 34. DCA didn't give up though. They came out and scored 7 in the third quarter and kept fighting until the end. Football is still football and whoever can control the ball on the ground still usually (but not always) wins. Camden might be facing an air attack like our boys have never seen, but I like our defense and I like our odds at home. Camden by 11.

From my perspective, CPA is a really good team. They have a great passing game, average running game. Their best running is from Lowery who likes to run the qb draw a lot. He has excellent passing abilities, but..... if you put pressure on him he will throw it up for grabs.

Camden, is a really good team. They run the ball really well and are able to pass when they need to and are very good at it. Their defense is quick hard hitting and will make you pay if you have the ball. If Lowery runs it very much, he will regret it.

I didn't see but maybe one hit that was hard from CPA. But Camden hits hard all the time. Lowery is big, and elusive but not that fast. Both teams are very well coached. I say Camden 28 CPA 14.

pt, lowery has 7 int this year.

Edited by robjim

If camden's front 7 are so good and they beat CPA AND Goodpasture wins do you think they can stop the rushing attack of Goodpasture.

That will be a really good game. I would say that Camden's defense is really tough but I know that Goodpasture is very well coached and strong in running game. I would say this one is up for grabs. A really good slobber knocker.

No Guru here, I do see alot of games, been to all of camdens but one. No, I'm not a Guru< I'm a realist. If Camden makes it past CPA, They will go down to Goodpasture. Defenses of both thse teams are just to much for camden. FACT! Goodpastures front line will wear lewis County down and that stable of backs they have will score on the ground repeatedly and at will, if I'm wrong you can tell me about it, if I'm not your gonna hear about it. It's all for mute though, Alcoa will repeat as state champion. After all they haven't lost to a 2AA school since 2003. Goodpasture is loaded as well as CPA but they still don't have the talent to hang with Alcoa,niether does Camden. Huntingdons Chris donald had his way with Camden all night, Camden could not move the ball on them ,and if Golden did not block the punt and Gilliam took it in for the TD camden would have lost cause they could not move the ball. Fact.

Edited by willie9650