CPA@Camden

rcombs

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, you have little or no brain. I, too, have no allegiance to either, but have seen CPA multiple times and Camden twice. First of all, both are tremendously talented teams, well coached and disciplined on the field. With that said, it would be no shocker to anyone who is actually objective if either team were to win. However, all things being equal, both teams playing their 'best' game

(obviously hypothetical), I do feel that Camden is more likely to pull out the win.

But, both teams stand a good chance to win. Good luck to both squads and I hope it is injury free.

Hey Robjim and Bighurt. Thanks for teaching me some new football words. Looking forward to you boys coming to Wright Field, home of our players and coaches: the Golden Child, Hotdog, the Moose, Juan Manuel, Neon Leon, Chili Man, D. Rich, Turtle Man, Jimmy Lee Dale, Tin Cup Smitty, P. Crawley, and Coach Ward (a.k.a the WARDEN).

Edited by @38320

Hey Robjim and Bighurt. Thanks for teaching me some new football words. Looking forward to you boys coming to Wright Field, home of our players and coaches: the Golden Child, Hotdog, the Moose, Juan Manuel, Neon Leon, Chili Man, D. Rich, Turtle Man, Jimmy Lee Dale, Tin Cup Smitty, P. Crawley, and Coach Ward (a.k.a the WARDEN).

How does Wright Field look? Did Camden get all the rain Nashville has for the past 48 hrs??

camden by 20

cpa falls apart under camden's defense

As far as CPA has made it I doubt they fall apart I will be there this friday night and can not wait to see the game but I have no illusions that CPA is just gonna roll over and give it to us. This will be one the biggest challenges that Camden has faced all year. They have a passing game and Camden is going to have to get to work on defending that if they can control that passing game it may help keep that score down on that side.

We "Camden" have a great D for the running game but we need to work on the passing game our O is great on the run and pulling out some air now then, we are going to have to mix it up a little more to keep them on their toes. We have pretty good passing game when we want to use it.