Lake Co. @ Trinity

gatorfan4life

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he went down in the 2nd quarter against Bruceton, i believe he dislocated or torn a ligament, however i am not 100% sure. i imagine they will use J. Davidson or E. Brooks this Friday however i have seen them run Addison Cothran at fullback so he may be an option for them.

George

I believe it was his AC joint? Not a bad one like J.D. and Evins though. That was the latest as of yesterday, He seems optimistic about returning this week. Best of luck to him.

I believe it was his AC joint? Not a bad one like J.D. and Evins though. That was the latest as of yesterday, He seems optimistic about returning this week. Best of luck to him.

AC joint? well hopefully he will not be out long. as far as Brooks i look foward to seeing him play he seems somewhat small however i think he will add a speedy option in the backfield for TCA. i look foward to making the drive to see this game.

George

Hold on now big mouth. You dont know what your talking about. I dont see how in the world we could tear up the field with our cleats, anymore than four quarters of football. And as far as the cussing goes, we never said a four lettered word to anyone on the field after the game. All of you should be ashamed because of the cussin our coaches took in the booth after the game. That shows bad class. Be proud, yall came out and played four quarters, dont be bad sportsmen b/c you lost. So I dont want to hear anymore about who has more class.

it wasnt the players who were doin the cussin it was yalls fans and i was standin there so i do know what im talkin bout.

Bruceton seem to take Springer out of the game by stopping the option. Then, the CB's from Bruceton took the deep threat away from Valentine. That forced them to run between the tackles with Yancey and they wasnt going to win that battle. That was

Bruceton's strength.

Yeah. Right. He Couldnt run up the middle. the last time i checked, "A" gap (between the center and gaurds) was up the middle, and he ran there all night

lake county wins by 14 tca is already overlooking them from what i saw on friday when they heard they were playin lake county instead of fa they jumped for joy

Actually, the reason for the excitement had little to do with Lake County at all. We were jumping for joy because we get to play LC at HOME and we would have had to travel back to FA if they had won (not to mention the top notch field and concessions income at home...). The players actually wanted to get the chance to avenge their loss to FA but now their focus is on beating LC so they can get another swipe at JCS.