Mt. Juliet @ Hillsboro

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro by as much as they want to win by. The Burros have more athletes period. People continue to bash Rossview as the weak sister in region 6-4a, but by gosh the Hawks were in the playoffs and finished 4-1 in the second half of the 2006 season to get in the playoffs. That 4-1 record includes a road win against MJ in OT 10-7. Yes, MJ has played really good football since that loss, but it is over this Friday night.

Hillsboro by as much as they want to win by. The Burros have more athletes period. People continue to bash Rossview as the weak sister in region 6-4a, but by gosh the Hawks were in the playoffs and finished 4-1 in the second half of the 2006 season to get in the playoffs. That 4-1 record includes a road win against MJ in OT 10-7. Yes, MJ has played really good football since that loss, but it is over this Friday night.

its really easy for all you people who dont play on friday nights to come on here and down talk teams that are obviously good considering that their in the PLAYOFFS so i dont wanna hear mj doesnt deserve that. everyone is titled to say yes hillsboro will win yeah go hillsboro but to tell u the truth hillsboro's schedule is so weak. when u take hillsboro and play down on teams that shouldnt be on the field with them u would hope they would go undefeated. the only good teams hillsboro has played are maplewood and tullahoma. All the other teams aernt even good as for region 6 where only 2 teams were gaurnteed out of the playoffs. Bash mj all u want but hillsboro is on break this week from school so more than likely they aernt practicing where as mj hasnt missed a practice ALL YEAR!!! even when they had a two week break they were there for 6 hours working their tailends off. i hope that hillsboro doesnt practice and i hope they underestimate mj cause im gonna tell u this hillsboro is sloppy uncordinated and doesnt play with technique all they have is size and if u havent noticed this isnt pee-wee so size means nothing.

Bears in the upset

its really easy for all you people who dont play on friday nights to come on here and down talk teams that are obviously good considering that their in the PLAYOFFS so i dont wanna hear mj doesnt deserve that. everyone is titled to say yes hillsboro will win yeah go hillsboro but to tell u the truth hillsboro's schedule is so weak. when u take hillsboro and play down on teams that shouldnt be on the field with them u would hope they would go undefeated. the only good teams hillsboro has played are maplewood and tullahoma. All the other teams aernt even good as for region 6 where only 2 teams were gaurnteed out of the playoffs. Bash mj all u want but hillsboro is on break this week from school so more than likely they aernt practicing where as mj hasnt missed a practice ALL YEAR!!! even when they had a two week break they were there for 6 hours working their tailends off. i hope that hillsboro doesnt practice and i hope they underestimate mj cause im gonna tell u this hillsboro is sloppy uncordinated and doesnt play with technique all they have is size and if u havent noticed this isnt pee-wee so size means nothing.

Bears in the upset

Hillsboro beat Antioch and Overton (AAAAA Teams) These guys are pretty good teams with good coaches. Gonna be a great game Friday night

Donkey rats, burros all the same ... will finish off 6a ..and you will be at home with me ..poppin pop corn! ill save you a seat

Boski, Boski, Boski...I'm off the board a few days and everybody gets visions of grandeur!

Anyway, Hillsboro by 40, 28, 21, 16, by any margin they want(!) I am loving it...keep on counting the Bears down and out!

Coach Perry and his staff are very experienced at playoff football (who knows, this might be the X factor) and everybody keeps discounting the importance of ball control O and the Bears bend/don't break D.

I know Hillsboro has a horse at RB but the Bears have faced tough folks from Clarksville and Tullahoma (not to mention Carlos Gaines from Lebanon every year!) And we have faced top QB's such as Cass Barnes and Springfield's Hendricks.

Here comes Friday!! Bears by 7.

Go Bears! :D

Boski, Boski, Boski...I'm off the board a few days and everybody gets visions of grandeur!

Anyway, Hillsboro by 40, 28, 21, 16, by any margin they want(!) I am loving it...keep on counting the Bears down and out!

Coach Perry and his staff are very experienced at playoff football (who knows, this might be the X factor) and everybody keeps discounting the importance of ball control O and the Bears bend/don't break D.

I know Hillsboro has a horse at RB but the Bears have faced tough folks from Clarksville and Tullahoma (not to mention Carlos Gaines from Lebanon every year!) And we have faced top QB's such as Cass Barnes and Springfield's Hendricks.

Here comes Friday!! Bears by 7.

Go Bears! :rolleyes:

yeah yeah yeah candy dandy.. .. ill have that seat ready for you ... your bears will be more like skunks ... they will stink!!!

i only take the weekends off ... i like to fish and stuff .. sunday watch pro football its the best ..see raven @ titans ..oh yeah!!! ..if you want ill save you seat there bring a chain ...ill tell them you're my seeing eye dog ..that just might work ..MJ you and your team is going down!!!

Edited by boski