after round one

fearthespear08

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in that case, I still don't know because I think this class is up for grabs. I would not be surprised to see Ravenwood come out of the bottom bracket. In the top bracket, It looks like Ooltewah and Riverdale are on a collision course to meet in the semifinals.

Edited by bellgo

riverdale will lose in the 3rd round to either smyrna or lavergne an the title will be smyrna vs hunterslane

L:lol:L...one month, till riverdale completes the checklist of things that were impossible for them to achieve this year, then we wait till next year, and hear thirteen hundred more reasons riverdale has fallen off, then see the warriors go against all odds again. continuous cycle, never ends <_<

Bump to TDC Man- I don't think anyone should feel like the path has been cleared away for a ticket to the BCBS Bowl.

What is apparent is that, despite what any of us rapid posters think about our team, EVERYONE can have an off night, a bad matchup, incompetent refs, or brain dead play/coaching.

After last night, I don't think anyone can predict anything with certainty. Never saw so many #1 seeds get knocked out.