Volunteer Falcons

Boonie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard our varsity got beat by North. ( I think it was North ). BUt I know we were without our football players ( Cradic, Bennett, Christian, Carpenter, Mays, and whoever else plays both sports ). I think the line up was "experimental" as well so I wouldn't read much into it only that we definitely got some work to do yet. I think the JV won their game.

I think the football players were supposed to report to practice tonight.

i was out for football. but now im just not playing anymore

Mays#12

Volunteer[/url]Falcon12' post='826307466' date='Dec 17 2006 - 11:17 PM']

i was out for football. but now im just not playing anymore

Mays#12

Sorry bout that #12. Enjoyed watching you run down those passes this fall, I think somebody told me you were playing BBall earlier.

What's gonna happen at Boone Tuesday night Falcons? I haven't heard much about the Trailblazers this season but I think anybody in the conference can beat anybody else at this point.

Sorry bout that #12. Enjoyed watching you run down those passes this fall, I think somebody told me you were playing BBall earlier.

What's gonna happen at Boone Tuesday night Falcons? I haven't heard much about the Trailblazers this season but I think anybody in the conference can beat anybody else at this point.

no problem..just letting everyone know so more people dont ask..and thanks i enjoyed chasing them down too.hopefully more to come my senior season

Go Falcons!

Mays#12

I heard the Falcon Freshmen beat South this morning as well. Congrats to the Freshman.

I'll second that and say congrats to the Falcon freshman (and varsity). I'm sincerely happy to see the program doing so well. The Trent kid is greatly improved since middle school last year and seems to be bigger each time I see him. The little point guard (sorry don't know his name) was also effective on both defense and attacking offense. It was a good game. Always enjoy returning "home". Enjoyed the dunk right before the half from South's 5'11" guard, Andrew Pickwell. Yeah, goal-tending was the correct call, but it was cool and the boys loved it. The South freshman have two guards that can put it down hard, so it will be fun to follow them. ;)

I'm also glad to see that the freshman tourney will be held at Volunteer at the conclusion of this season. :o

BUT, with all that said about the freshmen, don't be surprised if the South freshman look a bit different the second time around and at tourney time. The young Rebels have played all season without their guard tandom of Bailee Dick and Seth Watterson. Bailee has been lending most of his point services to the Rebel varsity while the upperclassman guard ranks were thin, recovering from one thing or another. Seth has been rehabing a hip/low back injury from way back in football season. The Rebs, as of right now, have had a couple of boys making valiant efforts, playing out of position. It'll be fun....next time. :unsure:

Does anyone know how many points Keith is averaging per game? I was also wondering if anyone on here has seen or heard from Chucky Lindholm. What ever happened to him, I haven't heard.

Keith was averaging about 19 a game a week or so ago, the last couple of games have probably put him slightly over 20 a game. I also hear he is within 100 points of having 1,000 for his career. I actually heard tonight it was probably in the neighborhood of 50 points to reach 1,000.

As far as Chucky Lindholm I haven't got a clue what he's doing now.

Great conference win at Boone. I hate I missed it. Sounds like Cradic and Browder really lit it up. Are we gonna be able to hang with Science Hill tomorrow night? I personally think we can play them close and if we can stay within reach maybe we can pull off the upset. I'll be there for that one.

Go Falcons!

The Falcons have played well and have gained confidence and momentum up to this point. But I think you’ve reached the top of the mountain...and looking at your schedule it looks like it’s going to go down hill from here. Starting with the HILL themselves. Good job up to this point though! :lol:

Edited by Cap1

Tough loss last night to Science Hill. We never were in the game even though we made a run or two in the second half to close the gap some. Poor shooting in the first half mostly to blame, even though the SH defense had a lot to do with that. Hopefully we can get back in the groove next week in the Christmas tournament.

Go Falcons!