Jackson Southside vs. Giles County

me4sshs

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field wetters. Come on guys get real. Actually what it is , SS put thousands of little magnets and mirrors just under the grass, they have a small remote control plane that will fly overhead all during the game. When the visitors have the ball they reverse the magnetic field so players believe they are doing good for their team but in reality they are under hypnosis and will make mistakes. The magnets pull on the metal cleats and slows the players down. When SS has the ball just the opposite happens, it throws the players in to warp speed. Also the plane that will fly overhead, it will turn and cause a 000.00026487 mile an hour wind in the visitors face causing them to under throw and under kick the ball all night. Watch out for the helium footballs and the sharpened spikes and you should do well. Good luck on the way down I've heard they paid the bus driver to bypass Jackson and take you to Memphis. Look, here is some help when you get to a big pyramid on the banks of a river you have gone to far. Game time is 7:00 and they made them take the laughing gas out of the visitors locker room and the fans will not be served the moonshine as requested Thank goodness nothing worse than a bunch of silly FANS making stuff up about how the other team cheats. Doesnt that make you mad. GOOD LUCK.

11-0 Deal with it.

Go Hawks

south side is loaded but i dont believe they have played any one other than henry county look for a short playoff run giles35 ss21

Southside did not have a run through schedule. They played some very good teams. but just happened to be that much better than them always blowing them out. There is no doubt that Southside can score. they are going to be working pass coverage all week. I dont know if anyone can score enough points to stay with them.

SS 35

GC 21

Southside did not have a run through schedule. They played some very good teams. but just happened to be that much better than them always blowing them out. There is no doubt that Southside can score. they are going to be working pass coverage all week. I dont know if anyone can score enough points to stay with them.

SS 35

GC 21

Thanks for the confidence and yes they will be working pass coverage all week. They have had their scare and hopefully will rebound from it.

Southside will be .......... by far .............. the best team that Giles County has faced this year.

Bolivar fans advice was get ready for a track meet - that we would not be able to slow Southside down. We had the same problems with Lipscomb.

So GC will have to bring their "super sized" game and game plan to have a shot.

Good luck to both teams. Fans travel safe!

Well after witnessing region 6a in action friday night I would have to say that I'm pretty sure that Giles has seen tough teams. Did you even notice that they played David Lipscomb, oh yeah that's right, they were runners up for the championship last year. Your number two team in the region did real well also, didn't they. Region 5a is a tough region and it's teams are better for that reason. They see tough games almost every week.

Well after witnessing region 6a in action friday night I would have to say that I'm pretty sure that Giles has seen tough teams. Did you even notice that they played David Lipscomb, oh yeah that's right, they were runners up for the championship last year. Your number two team in the region did real well also, didn't they. Region 5a is a tough region and it's teams are better for that reason. They see tough games almost every week.

Olympian is a Giles Co. fan.

i hope southsides visitor side stands are bigger than lipscombs i'm sure that giles co.'s going to bring a lot of fans.by the way southside fans which way would ya'll suggest going 64 west then going i think its hwy 45 or going 65 to jackson

Yep, its 45. I think that's the easiest way. Have a safe trip. The more fans the better. Its going to be a great game!

You are correct!

The SS secondary had a horible night Friday, but their offence was unstoppable. Something elese that no one has mentioned yet is that Cheatam Co. kept themselves in that game largely by onside kickoff recoveries and trick plays that worked VERY well for them. I think SS will handle Giles Co. better than they did Cheatam Co. I dont think that Cheatams regular season record was a good indicator of their ability.

SS - 42

Giles Co. - 21

GO HAWKS!!!

I think both teams are going to have to bring their A-game. We take more pride in defense rather than offense, and since South Side excels on offense, it ought to be a good game to watch. Word of the wise to South Side, don't try to run it up the gut unless your back is prepared to get a face full of Kendall Dangerfield. Big Country, back me up on this, didn't GC play SS in the 3A basketball state championship in '03? I can't remember.