Jackson Southside vs. Giles County

me4sshs

listen,both teams are good(look at their records)according to their records ss has the advantage.somebodys got to win and somebodys got to loose.when it comes to kickoff you can throw the numbers,stats and the records out the window.which ever teams defense shows up,and the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen,both teams are good(look at their records)according to their records ss has the advantage.somebodys got to win and somebodys got to loose.when it comes to kickoff you can throw the numbers,stats and the records out the window.which ever teams defense shows up,and the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins.

Great post! This game has all the potential to be a great event! Two great teams, two great coaching staffs, two great schools, two great communities, two great fan bases. Now let us fans .......... support (win or lose) and enjoy the game!

Good luck to BOTH teams and ALL fans travel safe!

Good post. I fully agree with you. It could be the game of the year friday night, I know tons of Giles Countians are making the trip up to Jackson.

Hoo-rah and game on

Good post. I fully agree with you. It could be the game of the year friday night, I know tons of Giles Countians are making the trip up to Jackson.

Hoo-rah and game on

We'll see if I'm the one crying...... :ph34r:

uh hoorah :thumb:

Hoo-rah and game on

Isn't Pulaski in Giles Co. ?

the coaching staff at SS will have them ready

they are going to run the ball down gc throat all night with forrest, james,and

bates on there last drive aganist cc they ran dives and sweeps down the field on them forrest not only runs good but blocks for his fb good i seen him take out a couple of cc lb last friday to spring big runs

I am sure big bad SS runs over Giles like they have every one else??????. You are up against a #2 seed in region 5...not cupcakes over there.....and if your secondary runs around looking helpless again. GC will have a field day.....Naturally my pick is GC....a high scoring game favors them.... If GC does not turn the ball over....they win going away........SS is about due for some mishaps on offense.....and for the biggest intangible of all....the Coaching edge definitely goes to GC.

I am sure big bad SS runs over Giles like they have every one else??????. You are up against a #2 seed in region 5...not cupcakes over there.....and if your secondary runs around looking helpless again. GC will have a field day.....Naturally my pick is GC....a high scoring game favors them.... If GC does not turn the ball over....they win going away........SS is about due for some mishaps on offense.....and for the biggest intangible of all....the Coaching edge definitely goes to GC.

You sure are bitter......lighten up!

Go Hawks! Great team. Great Kids. Great Coach.....The same can be said for Giles Co. Let's be tactful here. We are talking about high school kids. Someone's child. Get over yourself.

You sure are bitter......lighten up!

Go Hawks! Great team. Great Kids. Great Coach.....The same can be said for Giles Co. Let's be tactful here. We are talking about high school kids. Someone's child. Get over yourself.

Bitter??????

What's bitter got to do with Giles having a coaching edge???? Giles DOES have the edge AND the SS secondary better play better....is that tactful enough? I hope so, cause that is good as it gets.

I got over myself a LONG time ago....oh yeah ...I noticed you didn't say anything to some of your own fans to get over themselves....by the way...you must be a parent...it shows...and good luck!

This is about Giles Co taking home the win!!!!!

Bitter??????

What's bitter got to do with Giles having a coaching edge???? Giles DOES have the edge AND the SS secondary better play better....is that tactful enough? I hope so, cause that is good as it gets.

I got over myself a LONG time ago....oh yeah ...I noticed you didn't say anything to some of your own fans to get over themselves....by the way...you must be a parent...it shows...and good luck!

Its not going to happen. I still stick with my original prediction.

SS-42

GC - 21

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitter??????

Bitter has nothing to do with the coaching edge and everything to do with you. Wow, guess what? Wrong again.....Not a parent, just a very interested SS fan. I know a lot of people with kids on this team, though. Fans talking trash, whether for or against South Side, is not for me. I would not trash the other side. They are a good team. I just favor South Side and always will.

Its not going to happen. I still stick with my original prediction.

SS-42

GC - 21

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping SS will win, but I do think it will be a closer game!

Bitter??????

and when South Side wins will that qualify Giles Co. as "another cupcake team" ? :angry:

Edited by southsidefan78