Ridgeway v. Wooddale

rhsplaya55

I think if Ridgeway is able to pressure the Wooddale QB on a consistent basis it could be a long night for Wooddale, but if he has lots of time to throw, we may be in trouble! Our secondary will be tested more than it has all year. I think Ridgeway is a more disciplined team and this gives them an edge.

Either way, I just hope the game does not end up as ugly (sportsmanship wise) as it did last year.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Ridgeway will put pressure on Woodale Q.B. with those bookends. Ridgeway has two of the best D. Ends in Memphis in L. Shields & D. Cathey. They will have to bring their A game for sure though b/c Woodale is no push over.

Good Luck RoadRunners

T.C.

P.S. Aaron do what you do. You have been up against it all year.

That's what make you the best Running Back in TN. That's what separates you from the other good running backs.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey rhsbooster! Looks like the Roadrunners have alot going for them! How do you think Wooddale is? Is Ridgeway going to make it to the semis?

Also, what can you tell me about Melrose this year? Do you think HC can get the job done against them?

Good luck against Wooddale!!!

Wooddale is very good,but I think if Ridgeway comes out and plays like they can,Ridgeway can win a close game.I havent seen Melrose this year except when we played in the jamboree,up till this last game they hadnt been putting up alot of points,and was letting teams hang around,alot like Ridgeway,but its my understanding the head coach is calling plays now,HC has a chance but must play mistake free football.

Edited by rhsbooster

I think our biggest problem is we are playing a wee bit too conservative when we get a lead, even a small lead early. There's no doubt you have to feed AC, btu there were a few times when Germantown single covered our receiver and played about 5-10 yards off the ball. Look for RHS to be a bit more diverse in their play calling this week.

Wooddale, great season and give it your best efforts this weekend then please go quietly. Ridgeway has a destination date with Ravenwood in round four to determine THE REAL RHS.

I suggest you concentrate on the business at hand which is to beat Antioch. Hopefully our players aren't this immature to be looking three games down the road. Lose a game now and there will be no more this year. :thumb:

Wooddale, great season and give it your best efforts this weekend then please go quietly. Ridgeway has a destination date with Ravenwood in round four to determine THE REAL RHS.

how is your guys game vs. antioch shaping up? I knwo it's a while off, but I would love to wlcome the raps to Memphis this time...but we both have to take care of business now.